worrying and gossiping

Start from the beginning

“but have you been looking?” Esme asked. I jumped slightly since I hadn’t realised she had walked into the kitchen.

My answer came in the form of closing my eyes and searching for Edwards future. The same one as always greeted me... his future with Bella.

“nothing’s changed” I told them.
“so...” Esme began.

“look I see the future, not the present, so I don’t know what he is doing this second. I know you are both just worried about him, but I am not his keeper. He doesn’t have to tell me things, he chooses to. I think everyone in this house needs to give him a bit more credit... he will not harm Bella, ever” I sighed.

“you’re right Eva, we need to trust him more” dad smiled.

“I don’t question you’re trust, merely how strongly you believe in his ability of self control” I shrugged.

“I fully see your point my dearest Eva” his eyes lit up and I could easily see that his mood had lightened.

I heard rustling in my room, making me open my eyes and frown. I was greeted with a small blur running around my room.
“there, now to wake her up” the pixie stopped running and stood by my bed.

“good morning Alice, I’m guessing you’ve picked today’s outfit and make up, all I have to do is shower” I muttered, sitting up.
“well I had nothing to do so I thought I would help you” she smiled.

“could you make me breakfast too?” I asked.
“already did” she grinned, pointing to chocolate chip pancakes on my bedside table.
“ok! What’s happened?” I frowned.

“Edward still hasn’t come home” she rushed.
“so he has stayed out one night” I shrugged.

“Eva, he wanted to talk to you! you know he only does that when something serious kicks off” Alice sighed.

“we talk all the time Alice, but I can see in your mind you think this time was different and you think I shouldn’t have walked away” I smiled, getting out of bed.

“you know him best...” she began.
“yes and I know that he will be in school today” I shrugged.

“but...” she began.
“but nothing Alice. In a couple of hours Edward will be back with us and I will be the only one that knows what he has been up to. Business as usual” I grinned at her.

“Well maybe we should all know. At the end of the day if he messes this up, it is all of us that will be at risk” Rose muttered walking into my room. She opened my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of my high heels.

“I would stop it before anything happens Rosalie. I would never let anything harm our family” I smiled at her.