Chapter 2

One Month later....

______________________________

Lexie's P.O.V

A full month after Christmas, wow.

A lot happened since then I guess, Andy and I have continued with our lives. She see's Mark quite often now and when ever he comes to pick her up I try to ignore him, but as per usual, you can't ignore Mark Sloan.

*knock knock knock knock....*

Shit I that could be him, "Mum!! That'll be dad, can you let him in please" Andy yelled from her room.

I opened the door to find the tall, fitting figure at my door step, he turned his head around with his piercing green eyes, and his perfectly styled short hair, his slightly un shaved stubble which I would only notice on his perfect jawline, he was dressed in his usual blue jeans and a white top with his black leather jacket on. 'Ahhh, Little Grey... It's a..ummm..." He stuttered, "Nice to see you too Mark" I said giggling holding the door frame and the door open slightly.

He walked into the house and sat on the couch, put his feet up onto the coffee table and looked up at me. "Get you feet off my table!" I said sternly and walked over grabbed his feet and pushed them off the table. He nodded his head and smiled and paused before saying "Come on Lex, where's the good old you, the fun, secretive one??" He said, I was really in love with him, I've never not loved him and I've always regreted leaving with Andy and not telling him about her and having Andy grow up with a father form around. "The good old me is on holiday and won't be back for a long time!"

"I'm glad you left that guy Lex, he scared me ya know?" He said, and there was a very long pause of scilence. "I mean what if he hurt Andy?", yes exactly, I knew what he was on about, but I also knew he was caring for me as well as his daughter.

"Well I haven't seen him around so he must of skipped town" I said with a smile.

"Hey dad! Should we hit the road?" Andy said while strutting her way over with her phone and bags in her hand. Mark got up from the couch and gave her a hug and nodded his head, then looked back at me and gave me a wave goodbye as he and Andy left, Andy yelled out a goodbye and gave me a quick hug and kiss. 

I watched out the window as they left for their familly holiday, him, Sophia, Julia and Andy. Oh how I wish I had never left Mark and never left Seattle...

Just seeing Julia with Mark made my heart break. The thought of her being engaged to my Mark was even more hurtful, the thought that he had actually moved on and when I moved away I thought I would eventually get over him, but obviously not a chance that I'm ever over him.

I start at Seattle Grace Mercy West tomorrow, back to the good old place. I have'nt been back there for a while... I wonder how much everything has changed and what it's like. I guess it could just be like it was when I was last there.

I have thought of how maybe things could change between Mark and I, I don't want to intrude on everybody's plans and lifes... but there's something about Mark, he just makes me feel different, i know every girl says it but... it's just... he... I need him!

And soon I'm gonna get him!