Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

Harry's eyes flutter open, and they roll back once, twice, before focusing on Draco. He inhales. "Hey."

"Hey," Draco says softly. "Someone told me you were sick."

"What, no," Harry smiles weakly. "I'm fine. Healthy as a horse."

The Slytherin grins halfheartedly. "Can you sit?"

It takes them three tries before Draco gets Harry to sit up. When he does, Harry's head lolls to the side.

"It's hot in here, isn't it?"

"Not really," Draco places his hand on his cheek again, frowning when Harry leans into it.

"Feels nice," he mumbles. "Hands are cold."

"Your body temperature is boiling, Potter."

"His core is crumbling," the other Harry says behind him when Harry on the bed closes his eyes. "I can feel it."

"You can feel it...?" Draco is confused but he has no chance to voice it because the other Harry is pushing him to face Harry again.

"Do something!"

"What do I do?"

"I don't know! Anything!"

"Like what," Draco yells at him. "I just found out about this a few minutes ago, you cannot expect me to know!"

"Draco," the other Harry takes his face into his hands and looks him deep in the eyes. Draco shudders. "You are his Omega. Just think. Calm down, breathe. Listen to your inner form."

"My inner form? What...What does that..."

Draco is suddenly silenced, and he feels that familiar burn coiling in his lower tummy and rising to his lips.

Harry is kissing him.

And it is glorious.

The Gryffindor pulls back first, his eyes still closed. "I believe in you, Draco. There's not a thing you can't do."

The blond is still in shock, his body still reeling from the new sensation coursing through his veins, and then Harry gives him another little peck before he pulls away, and vanishes.

He swallows. "Alright. There is nothing I cannot do. I can do anything. I can do this."

Draco looks down at Harry's body and notices he's shaking, so he places his hands over his abdomen, and immediately there's a shock of magic that pulses through him.

And there it is.

He can feel it, Harry's magic. It's weak and small and barely there, and for some reason he can visualize Harry's core in his head. He sees ribbon after ribbon of magic snap and fall away, disappearing into nothing.

So he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, concentrates of Harry. For a few seconds he senses nothing, there's nothing that comes up in his mind, it's like he's asleep.

But then, when he starts chanting Harry's name in his head, it's like a channel opens up and tons of information flows in, slowly at first, and then it seems like it won't stop.

He sees every Draco before him, all of them look differently but have one thing in common. They all have a version of Harry beside them, looking at them as if they are their world.

And then he sees himself, he doesn't know how he knows it's himself but he does, and he sees his Harry, beside him like all the others, giving him the biggest, brightest smile he's ever seen him give anyone.