Rules for Judges

1. Follow these accounts during the competition: world_of_champions and Hunter_Yonk  . I might post on both of them for the awards, and if you have any inquires, you can ask any of these accounts.

2. Add this book to your library and/or reading list to keep up with the updates!

3. To be accepted as a judge, you must complete a form given in the next chapters in one comment. If you forget something to write, reply to your own comment. Otherwise, the form will not be taken into consideration.

4. Your private messages must work, in order to collaborate, and you must respond to any message (request) within a week. If not, you'll be removed and considered inactive, and won't receive the prize.

Note: You must be able to have free time to judge within a month and 10 books (only 5 chapters are required).

5. Do not accept any bribe from the participants. You will be removed from the contest. Do not harass or be rude in any way. Do not mock other judges or participants. You will be removed from the contest.

6. You can judge in as many genres as you want. You must be unbiased and fair

Note: If one of the books you judge belongs to a friend, you must contact us immediately.

7. You must complete the judging before the deadline. You'll be reminded every week, do not worry!

8. You must give a review after judging a book. Your reviews should not contain any grammatical/spelling mistakes and must be professional opinion.

9. You must have at least a C1 (advanced) knowledge of the English language (if it isn't your mother tongue) and grammatical rules and have a mature way of thinking.

10. Judges can enter as participants as long as they judge in a different category than the one they entered the book in.

11. You must be able to read LGBTQ+. Some books contain such theme.

12. If you mention that you can read mature, this includes Curses, violence, certain themes/ topics and sexual content.

13. Write the password at the end of the form so that I know you have read the rules and agreed with them. The password is your favourite planet and your age (e.g. Pluto18).

Have fun! 

P.S. We want to make sure that judges too know what makes a book mature or not:

BOOK RATING:

Not-mature: The book can be read by any ages. It may contain battle scenes, kissing scenes, swearing, but not always present in the plot and not stressed upon.

"Mature Rating - this section has been copied from the Content Guideliness of Wattpad, (see https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774334-Content-Guidelines) and has the sole purpose to inform participants regarding mature rating on Wattpad, in case of ignorance.

Mature stories are intended for an audience that is 17 and up. There are restrictions on discovering Mature stories on Wattpad that help ensure they reach the correct audience. A story may be rated Mature if it contains any of the following:

- Explicit sex scenes (erotica)

- Self-harm themes or scenes (including suicide and eating disorders)

- Graphic depictions of violence ;"

- Excessive swearing