Rules

This year, we will be tougher when it comes to following the rules, since last year we had to remind participants about following, writing the password etc. Now, if the form isn't completed as it should be, the form will simply not be accepted.

Please follow the rules accordingly, as they will be checked:

1. Follow the hosts' accounts: Hunter_Yonk and World_Of_Champions .If you are already following them, please unfollow and follow again, so that it is easier for us to find you.
Thank you! It will be checked!

2. Add this book to your library and reading list to keep up with the updates! I don't think you want to miss winning a prize 😂

3. To be accepted in the competition, you must complete a form given in the next chapters in one comment. If you forget to write something , reply to your own comment. Otherwise, the form will not be taken into consideration.

The comment has to be inlined, or else it won't be accepted (or probably seen).

We have the right to accept/decline any form, and we will say why when doing so (if rejected). 

4. Do not bribe the judges. You will be disqualified.

5. Do not harass or be rude in any way. Do not mock other participants or judges. You will be disqualified. We are all writers and readers, after all.

6. Only one entry per category. You can enter up to 3 books as long as they are in different genres. We gotta give a chance to as many people as possible, and some genres fill up very fast.

7. You can only enter your own book. Notify us in case you change your username and/or title of the book.

8. Accepted and Prohibited content:

From the 3rd edition, we will be accepting all stories (that go according to the Wattpad regulations, of course), including erotica. You will have to specify in the form whether your book is mature or not.

We want to make sure that you know what makes a book mature or not:

BOOK RATING:

Not-mature: The book can be read by any ages. It may contain battle scenes, kissing scenes, swearing, but not always present in the plot and not stressed upon.

"Mature Rating - this section has been copied from the Content Guideliness of Wattpad, (see https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774334-Content-Guidelines) and has the sole purpose to inform participants regarding mature rating on Wattpad, in case of ignorance.

Mature stories are intended for an audience that is 17 and up. There are restrictions on discovering Mature stories on Wattpad that help ensure they reach the correct audience. A story may be rated Mature if it contains any of the following:

- Explicit sex scenes (erotica)

- Self-harm themes or scenes (including suicide and eating disorders)

- Graphic depictions of violence ;"

- Excessive swearing

If you enter your book "not-mature" and it turns out to have any of these content, although I specifically mentioned in the rules, you'll have to apologise to the judge and the book will be disqualified immediately.

9. Your work must have at least five chapters (Author's Note, cast, Prologue etc. are not included!).
If it is short story, then it can have any number of chapters as long as the book is completed.

10. All entries must be in English.

11. Participants can enter as judges as long as they judge in a different category than the one they entered the book in.

12. Password: In order to make sure you have read the rules, you must comment "I have read the rules" on this chapter (not on the form!). Those who do not complete this task will not be accepted.

13. Tag your book with #WOCA2019 (optional)

14. Have fun!