Author's Note

Dear friends,

Welcome to the world of Addicted to You. A journey completed, a couple reached their destination and yet, all set to travel down their memory lane, to re-live their lives once again on a new platform. If you're a new reader, an old reader who didn't have a chance to read it until its finish, thank you so much for stopping by and deciding to give this a try.

My dearest old readers, this re-posting on a new platform is for you. Yes, you. You know who you are and your kindness is the reason for this to happen again. Your love and affection is so overwhelming that I'm left with wanting more – a perfect getaway to escape reality.

I've said this many a times throughout my journey as a writer and at this point, this feels so little but words are all I've to say how much I appreciate you guys. Thank you so much for sticking around, keeping up my disappearance acts and everything. Without you, this is simply not possible.

Addicted to You is dedicated to you.

Since this FF had already been posted once in India Forums and then a private blog ( https://addictedtoyoubyv.wordpress.com ) before its shut down, updates will be as regular as possible as I go with editing. So, you can look for updates regularly

While the whole FF will not be touched/re-worked, there might be chapters, partial or whole, that I might work on adding accordingly if I feel the need. However, there aren't any major changes at all.

Twitter: Please follow me on Twitter @LilacRaspberry for any of my notifications regarding all my stories.

Do Vote and drop a word or two. Spread the word :)

Love,

V