Chapter 2

"I'm sorry , we only have one bed left." the lady behind the counter says. I glance at my watch, it was only 8:30 pm how could a motel be out of rooms so quick? Helena only smiles,

"that's fine," she says " we don't mind sharing do we Myks ?"she shoots me that devilish grin of hers.

"Are you sure?" the lady asks. she looks Helena over, then looks at me.

"We're sure" I say. it's not like this was a huge deal.

"Alrighty," She hands Helena a battered looking key. " Room 112."

" Thank you" Helena says as we walk towards the hall. Room 112 was in the first turn of the hall, so we found it fairly easily.

We walk into the small room. Helena only giggles.

"What ?!!?" I say a smile forming.

"The poor girl out there thought us sharing a bed would be a problem." she says. I couldn't help but smile my self.

" Well I think it might be, you're quiet the blanket hog." I say, I place my bag over in the coroner of the room next to Helena's.

" I am not !" she retaliates. I walk over to the bed and begin to take my shoes off. tossing them over with the rest of my stuff I lay back and stretch from our long plane ride. Helena plops down beside me.

"I am not a blanket hog." she says as she rolls on top of me. She leans down and kisses the tip of my nose. " there just aren't enough blankets for both of us to share." I can't help but laugh.

"It's okay." I say . Helena lets out a little gasp as I flip her over so I'm on top. I kiss her gently on her lips, but then she tickles me. I laugh and scream a little, she flips her self to be on top, she wraps her legs around my torso, and places her hands in my hair.

"You bad , bad, girl myka , you KNOW I like top." she chides. she leans down and kisses me, her lips soft and gentle, yet passionate and hungry. I kiss her back, allowing myself to get lost. maybe sharing a bed wasn't that bad of an idea.