Chap. 1: The Third Music Room

~~~~~ Two Years Later (Before Tama-chan find out Haruhi's a girl) Third P.O.V. ~~~~~

The Host Club (Minus Tamaki) was walking towards the Club room when they saw a group of girls in front of the open doors. They shared quizzical looks before Kyoya walked over and asked, "What's going on?"

One of the girls jumped before turning to him. "Ah, Kyoya-senpai.. We don't actually know but... Watch and listen."

They looked at each other before moving to a position where they could see and hear what was going on in the room. (A/N: Play the music)

Tukiko: I'm sinkin' inside. And the maps and lines are broken down tonight. I swallow my pride.

Tamaki: But we're drownin' in the ocean and it's tearin' my heart open, baby.

Both: We're high then we're low. First it's yes, then it's no, and we're changing like the tides. Yeah, but I want you, I need you, and I guarantee you we'll make it out alive.

Tamaki and the strange girls' singing continued until the song ended. It was quiet until the girl spoke.

"Tama-chan. Vous êtes toujours mal à chanter. Pratiquer un peu plus." (You're still bad at singing. Practice some more.)

Tamaki jolted like he got shocked. He swung around, looking at the brunette with wide eyes. "Vous avez dit, je suis de mieux en mieux!" (You said I was getting better!)

She looked up, an innocent smile on her face. "J'ai menti." (I lied)

Mitsukuni gasped and Takashi stiffened when they saw her face, catching the other Host Club members and fans' attention.

"Mori-senpai? Honey-senpai? Is something wrong?" One of the girls asked, slightly worried.

Mitsukuni opened and closed his mouth, unable to say a word and look away from his young cousin. Takashi spoke for them both instead. "That's.. that's my younger sister."

"You have a younger sister?!" They were all shocked (except Kyoya, 'cuz he's a nosy bastard and Mitsukuni, since he was already in shock). Takashi didn't answer as he passed the small third-year to the twins.

He blinked before walking towards the piano where Tukiko and Tamaki were arguing in fast French. They stopped though, when they heard footsteps coming in their direction. The blonde and brunette glanced up at the tall ravenette. Tukiko stared for a second before a huge grin spread across her face.

"My sexy older brother! I've missed you!" She exclaimed as she threw herself at the surprised Morinozuka. "Give your sister a kiss! Baka!"

~~~~~ Tukiko's P.O.V. ~~~~~

To say we landed on the ground hard is an understatement. Taka-nii's face screwed up in pain as we landed, but he smiled when I placed a quick kiss to both cheeks. I began speaking quickly. "Did you miss me? I missed you. Also, have you met Tama-chan yet? He's the one who picked me up when I landed in Paris. OH! Where's Mitsu-nii? Is he with you? Has he gotten any taller? Taka-nii! Answer my questions!"

I heard Tama-chan laugh. "Well if you gave him some breathing room, he could answer, right, Mori-senpai?"

"Yeah." I fell off to the side when Taka-nii moved to a sitting position. He's as blunt as ever.

"You haven't really changed, Taka-nii... Now where's my baby cousin? You never answered my question."

All he did was point to the door way. I looked over, blinking when I saw a huge group of girls, tensing when I saw the twins, eyebrows furrowed when I noticed two other people I didn't know, and grinned impishly when I saw my older, but still small cousin. "MITSU-NIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!"

I launched myself to him and swooped him in my arms. "Baby doll! It's been so long, I almost forgot your bunny! Usa-chan, I'm so sorry! I've missed you both!" Despite him being almost the same height as me, I still managed to cuddle him and Usa-chan. I stopped though when I felt eyes on me. I slowly looked up, just to see all the other people staring at me. I stared back before saying, "Keep staring and I'll spank you. Either that or I'll kiss you. Which one?"

The girls all turned red at what I said and ran off. The twins, the small brune- Wait is that a girl? Uh, okay... Anyway, the twins, the crossdresser and the guy with glasses stared at me wide eyed. I was starting to get annoyed, so I set Mitsu-nii down. "Alright, since you guys insist on staring I'm spanking you."

I didn't get a chance to take a step before Mitsu-nii hugged my legs, making me crash to the ground. "Urgh... hello ground..." I could feel Mitsu-nii moving onto my back and placing his butt firmly there. "Shorty, what are you doing?"

"Kiko-chan it isn't nice to threaten others." He said in that flippin' voice of his. I looked up and over my shoulder at him. And stared. Stare stare stare stare stare-

"And it isn't nice to stare at people," the small blonde said as he pouted at me. I blinked then looked at my brother and said, "It's too sweet. Take it away before I get a cavity." Taka-nii rolled his eyes slightly before picking up our cousin. I immediately sprung to my feet and pointed at the unknown people. "Who are they?"

Taka-nii pushed my hand down and looked over at Tama-chan, who nodded. "Kiko-chan, you know how I'm the president of the Host Club? Well, Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai are in it."

I froze and slowly processed what he just said. When I did I looked at my brother and cousin in terror. "You mean you guys are prostitutes?!"

My brother facepalmed and sighed, shaking his head no. Mitsu-nii perked up. "No, Kiko-chan, it means "The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as the Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful." or that's what Tama-chan says." He looked over at the taller blonde, "Right?"

Tamaki nodded and said, "I'm the Prince Charming type. Kyoya, the one with glasses is the Cool type. Honey-senpai is the Loli-Shota type and Mori-senpai is the Wild type. The twins, Hikaru and Kaoru, are the Little Devil types. and Haruhi, our newest recruit, is the Natural type." I slowly nod, taking in the names and types that are connected before grinning at Tama-chan

"Qu'est-ce que Nana dire si elle savait que vous agissiez comme une prostituée?(What would Nana say if she knew you were acting like a prostitute?)" I asked as I slowly pulled out my phone. His eyes widened when he saw that.

"Je ne suis pas une prostituée! Et ne vous avisez pas, Tukiko! Ou je vais dire à vos parents que vous êtes la raison pour laquelle le bateau a coulé! (I'm not a prostitute! And don't you dare, Tukiko! Or I'll tell your parents you're the reason the boat sank!)"  Tamaki yelled, rushing towards me.

I booked it, yelling, "Il serait en vaut la peine, Tama-chan! (It'd be worth it, Tama-chan!)"

"Tukiko!" I heard him shrill as I sprinted down the halls. "See you, Ta-ma-kiiiiiiiiii! Catch ya later, Taka-nii, Mitsu-nii, other people!"

The twins.. they looked shocked when they saw me and recognition swam in their eyes... I hope they don't say anything about what happened back then, I don't think I'd be able to bear it.

Kaoru, Hikaru... I hope you two are happy and your world is bigger than it was.

I updated another chapter for this story! Yes! Ah but I'll have to try and update the others... It's worth it though. Also who should Tukiko end up with? Should it still be Kaoru, her first love? Or another person in the Host Club? I'll let you guys suggest whoever, but remember these three are off limits: Tamaki, Takashi, and Mitsukuni. Someone younger than her is off limits also. So yeah... Enjoy future chapters, enjoy my other books if you're reading them, and have a yummy lunch. ^.^ See you!

The song Tamaki and Tukiko sang is off to the side. ---->