advice for insecure nymhpets

a/n: i dedicate this chapter to who commented this idea:)❤️

when i first started discovering who i was and how i wanted to be, i was scared to express myself. i didn't want to see how people reacted from the choices i made. like how i dressed, acted, etc.

i was known as being more of a tomboy than a girly girl. but as i got older i was more into pink and skirts and more girly things. i feel this is a good chapter because i wish i had someone to help me feel comfortable with how i wanted to be.

my first piece of advice is to surround yourself with supportive people. you don't want to be around a group of friends who don't agree with your choices. i know it can be hard to find new friends that you vibe with but i promise that it will make you feel so so so much comfortable about yourself. people who accept you for you are the greatest people to be around.

second is to know that your insecurities are invisible. if you're insecure about how you're dressing or say you bought some stickers to put on your notebook and you're scared of what people will think. just know that no one is going to know what you're insecure about unless you tell them.

third is to express yourself a bit at a time. if you want to go all into the "nymphet aesthetic" and you're nervous about how someone will react, then just try one thing at a time, take baby steps. one day wear your skirt with knee highs or another day do something else. just try to edge your way in until you're fully comfortable.

fourth is to avoid the people you feel insecure around. say you had a crush on an older man that you met and your friend thinks it's gross and you should like guys your age. they constantly make you feel bad about the people you find attractive so you just stop sharing things about yourself with them completely. those are the type of people you want to avoid. try to go for people that even if they don't like older men still support your decisions and just want the best for you.

five is don't judge yourself. feeling insecure is hard enough, and beating yourself up for having those emotions won't do you any good. just accept the fact that you're insecure about something and work towards over coming that insecurity.

basically what i'm trying to say is: do what you want to do. don't let what other people think get in the way of how you want to be. they're not worth it and never will be. stay positive and live your life how you want to. love yourself because you are per-fect.

i hope this helps whoever needs it. i'm not the best with advice since i'm still struggling with things myself. i don't know what everyone is insecure about so i tried not to make each topic focused on one like event so everyone can relate or try to apply it to their life.

anyway, thanks for reading! i hope you enjoy the rest of what i decide to put out:)❤️