Taking Over..... (Ryan One shot)

My heart is racing as i looked into her eyes when we kiss we could stop the world me and Brogan have been together not long but love is starting to take over me!. Me Adam,Andy and Joel are holiday with our girls its pretty quite around here but its nice and hot realy hot. We rented a car so we could travel around the place some days,Today me and Brogan went for a drive to meet the other at the fuel stop, we had such a laugh,had some romantic moments to of course the way she kisses me on the cheek when im driving make me turn into jelly!, but then becuase of all that messing around we got lost so we had to stop and get the map off, but lucky for us there was a shop close by so we asked a man in there he was really nice to be fair.Soon as we had a idea of where to go we were back the road again but Brogan wanted to stop so we could look over this small cliff at the amazing view to be fair im glad we did it was so lovely. But we did make it in the end and they where all waiting for us again its always me and Brogan the last ones to come and the last ones to leave its hoe we work and i like it. After we met up we all go back into the car and went for a drive to this Diner did it wasnt that easy we were having to much fun at one point we all got out of the car and went for a little walk it was prefect tho me and Brogan got to walk hand in had down this sandy road it was simple but amazing at the same time, But the fun didnt stop there after getting the Diner about one hour later we just laughed and laughted i loved that all the girls and the boys get along so well its amazing! and i love my life, The meal was really nice tho.

After about two hours we had back ot our rooms in this motel it was really dark by then so we put all the out side lights on. When we got back in side we started partying like a normal night hjust enjoying or seleves, being nice people tho we asked loads of people to come that we didnt no "Oh well!" 

As the partying and long day came to an end i started to touch my skin with Brogan body and you all no what happened from there! and i also woke up with a bad hangover! 

Hope its ok please comment/vote be nice! :D x

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 29, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Taking Over..... (Ryan One shot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें