Chapter Eight

Ryan's P. O. V.

She get up and walks to be bathroom. After a few minutes she sticks her head out and looks at me with a glare in her eyes.
"What's that look for?" I ask not liking her glaring at me.
"Your still dressed?" She says pointing down at my clothes.
I look at her confused still not getting the hint. So she walk out in a red and black lace bra and thong. I quickly unbutton my shirt and pull it off. And I undo my trunks tie and slide them off. I fold up my clothes and set them on the dresser. Leaving on my boxers.
Emily walks up to me placing her hands on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her temple.
"It's gonna be alright Emily. I'll take care of you. I'll be here for you." I say soothingly.
Emily suddenly drop down on her knees. I go to pick her up until I realize what she's doing. I smile looking down at her.
"Do you have any rope or anything in here?" I ask looking around.
"In the closet sir." Emily quietly replays.
I walk towards the closet and look around for rope until my eyes stop on one wall that's covered with rope, handcuffs, spread bars, crops, floggers, whips, and a whole lot more. I grab the rope and walk out.
"That's a nice collection you have in there." I nod towards the closet.
Emily stands up and holds out her wrists to me. I hold the rope around her wrists like I'm going to tie them but then sigh and walk back to the closet and put the rope back. When I come back Emily looks at me confused.
"I can't, not right now anyways" I admit.
Emily just nods with a pained expression in her eyes.
"It's not because of you. I just wanna wait till I get to know you better." I say placing a hand on the side of her face.
Emily flinches but doesn't move. I pull her closer to me and hug her tightly.
"I'm not going to hurt you." I whisper into her ear.
Emily just sighs and leans lightly against me.
We stand there, me holding her, until we're interrupted by my grandma.
"Ryan what are you doing. I told you to slow it...."My grandma cuts off as she sees us.
I look at her and then lean over and grab my trunks and slide them on then my shirt. I kiss Emily on the temple and walk out. My grandma follows me out. I walk to the living room area where everyone is at and spot Erica, Emily's sister.
"You sister needs you" I say to her.
"Oh no, Emily and I, we're not close. I can't comfort her. She'll be out here in a few minutes." Erica stutters.
Emily walks out in her bikini and before anyone can say anything to her she turns on the stereo and pulls out a deck of cards. I sit in the living room and my grandma sits next to me.
"What did you guys do in there." She asks me.
" I couldn't do it. No yet anyways. So I just hugged her." I sigh dropping my head.
My grandma smiles at me, then her eyes go to the direction where Emily is, " Go talk to her then."
I get up and walk over to her and sit down next to her. Her eyes meet mine and then quickly look away.
"Look at me, don't look away" I say pulling her face up by her chin.
Emily just pulls her face back and gets up to walk away. I grab her by the waist and pull her towards me. Her whole body stiffens up and pain is expressed in her eyes.
"Go to dinner with me, please, tonight." I say quickly.
Emily just looks at me with a questioning look in her eyes.
"I'll think about it" She answers.
"You do know it's a yes or no answer right." I ask quickly.
Emily just nods and pushes my hands off her and walks to my grandma.
They sit and talk on the couch and I sit at a table. I constantly look over at them and my grandma constantly looks over at me. My grandpa sits down next to me and pats me on the shoulder.
"What did you ask her." My grandpa asks.
"To go out on a date with me" I sigh.
"Ahh that explains why they're talking." My grandpa nods towards them.
I look away from them and hear Emily start to laugh. I look back at them and they are both looking at me with smiles on their faces. I smile back and look at my grandpa who is chuckling.
"What are you girls up to, hopefully nothing creepy." My grandpa questions chuckling....