Graphic Week Announcement

So I can finally say what I have been working on for you guys! Its a non commitment contest discord server!

Every 2 ½ weeks we will be hosting a new contest for you to enter anytime you want! Want to join the first day the prompt comes out? Go ahead! The day before it ends? Go ahead! Not at all? Go ahead! There are no strings tied and you just do what interests you! There will be a large variety of prompts week by week along with prizes like follows and reading list adds by some significant figure heads in wattpad design.

Now this wont be hosted on a book. It will be hosted on a discord server and the current plan is to have it running for a long time. Years even. We want to continually give people a place to try their hands at interesting and challenging prompts. Its going to be your one stop shop for all things contests! Because we know especially as of late contests (or good ones) are just so hard to find in the current state of the community!

If you want to know more about it you can find more info in the server here:

https://discord.gg/GH9Extk (link also in comments and external link)

Or you can find more info the newly posted book on my profile!