❤️First Kiss

L
"(y/n), I suggest you give that back." L said.

You stared at the strawberry in your hand. "But you already had four!"

"Yes but those are my strawberries." He said with a hint of childishness in his voice.

You rolled your eyes. "Not eating one won't hurt."

L thought for a moment. "Okay, how about we trade."

"Trade what?" You asked.

He motioned for you to come to him. You carefully walked to him.

"What do you have?" You asked suspiciously.

He gently grabbed your face and planted a soft kiss on your lips. You blushed furiously but kissed back.

You both broke apart and L smirked. "Can I have my strawberry now?"

You giggled and handed it to him. "Fair trade."

Light
"Hey, (y/n). Want me to walk you home?" Light asked as you left from class.

You smiled. "Sure!"

As you two were walking, you talked about numerous subjects like you always do. School, people, media, random topics, etc.

You always liked talking with Light. He made you feel comfortable.

"Thanks for walking me home, again." You said to him.

"It was no problem." He smiled. Then he leaned down and kissed you.

Your eyes widened and then closed, you had to stand on your tip toes but you enjoyed your nice first kiss with the person you love.

Matt
"I'm bored, Matt." You whined as you lay upside down on the couch.

"I'm not." He said as he played his game.

You glared. "Don't you ever get bored of playing games all the time? I love video games too but I also go out and do other things."

"Well there is something we could do." Matt said, pausing the game.

"What?" You asked, excitedly getting off the couch.

"This." He said as he quickly kissed you.

You squeaked in surprise but wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed back.

Mello
"Mello give me the remote!" You shouted.

"No, I'm watching the game." He said, eyes on the screen.

You narrowed your eyes. "You're in my house!"

"Yeah but I'm the guest. Tsk, what a rude host."

You had enough and tackled him to the ground for the remote. You two play wrestled until Mello finally pinned you to the ground.

"I just wanted to watch my show!" You said to him.

"Well you're still not going to." He told you and leaned his head down to kiss you.

You blushed but happily kissed back.

'For a tough guy, his lips are really soft.' You laughed in your head.

Near
You and Near were walking through the park, fingers intertwined as you held hands.

"This is where you took me on our date." You said with a smile.

He smiled back. "Yes and it was wonderful."

You kissed his cheek and he went in to kiss you too but not back on your cheek like you expected. Instead, his lips landed on yours.

You were happy that you and your boyfriend finally kissed so you wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen it.

Matsuda
Sitting in your living room, your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered.

"(Y/N)!" A frantic Matsuda yelled on the other end. "We found your brother! Get over to the station quick!"

You didn't need to be told twice. You hung up and drove quickly to the police station, running a couple stop signs on the way.

When you got there, you burst through the door and ran up to Matsuda.

"Where is he?!" You asked, looking around.

He grabbed your shoulders to calm you down and looked into your eyes. "He was abducted when he went for that jog but the kidnapper was found last night. (Y/b/n) is in the hospital with some minor injuries but he will be fine."

"Are you sure?" You asked, tears in your eyes.

Matsuda grinned. "I'm sure. You can go visit him at the hospital once he wakes up. He's resting right now."

You cried in happiness and jumped up to kiss your boyfriend. It was your first but it was full of love and passion.

"Thank you, thank you so much for helping me." You told him.