Rosalina VS Palutena

These two hot and powerful adopted mothers prepare to fight till the bitter end. Which one of these immortal godly women will take home the title.

If I learned anything from females is that not only that their hot but also cool fighters. But these two chicks are literally extremely powerful.

Rosalina the Guardian of the Cosmos

And Palutena the Goddess of Light

I'm Phoenix Mason and it's my job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Rosalina

Over a hundred years ago there was a young girl named Rosalina. As a child she discovered a damaged ship with a young Luma inside who is apparently waiting for his mother. Desperate to help the star child to find his mother, Rosalina helped the Luma rebuild the ship and together they set out into space to find the Luma's mother They traverse through space, encountering comets, asteroids, and Star Bits. Rosalina then starts to miss her mother, but the two begin to build a new home that would eventually become the Comet Observatory. As she and the Luma build the home, Rosalina takes more Lumas under her wing. After they see their 100th comet, Rosalina looks back at her home planet, which then causes her to feel greatly upset and homesick, and then comes to terms with the fact that her own mother is dead. The young Luma who traversed with Rosalina tells her that her mother is always part of her, and then transforms into a comet that can traverse to Rosalina's home planet. Rosalina then declares that the Lumas are her family now, and that they will visit her home planet every once in one hundred years. Since then Rosalina has been watching over the cosmos while being the adopted mother of the Lumas living in peace....

Background
Height: Classified as tall
Weight: Classified as heavy
Age: Hundreds of years old (basically immortal)
Species: Ascended Human
Birthplace: Somewhere in the Mushroom Kingdom
Residence: Comet Observatory
Guardian of the Cosmos
Adoptive mother of the Lumas

Yeeeeaaaah~that laugh right there means that Rosalina's peace didn't last long. I mean like who else would try to invade the Comet Observatory? Why the one and only Bowser the King of the Koopas of course. While Rosalina was visiting her home planet, Bowser and his army attacked the Comet Observatory stole all their Power Stars and Grand Stars just for his inner galactic plan and invaded then you know what happens next he invades the Mushroom Kingdom and kidnaped Princess Peach the princess of the kingdom....by lifting her entire castle up into space. Anyways after the events of the attack Rosalina meets a red Italian plumber named Mario who as usual trying to rescue Peach from Bowser. So Mario and Rosalina teamed up to get back all the Power and Grand Stars, stop Bowser, and save Princess Peach. However there was a massive black hole the almost sucked away an entire galaxy and possibly the rest of the universe and all of existence. Until the Lumas sacrificed themselves and shielded the likes of Mario, Peach, Bowser, and everyone else. After that Rosalina reset the universe and everything was back to the way it was. After that Rosalina continues to watch everyone from beyond the stars.

Abilities
Cosmic magic
Levitation
Spatial manipulation
Flight
Gravity manipulation
Stellar manipulation
Teleportation
Star Spin
Launch Star
Size alteration
Telekinesis
Forcefield
Grand Star summoning

As the mother of space, Rosalina is a powerful figure. She can levitate herself basically a mid air kick, she can manipulate cosmic summon small versions of galaxies and planetary rings for her attacks she even uses it to fly. Rosalina can also manipulate gravity around her using like a defensive shield, can draws objects to her redirect and absorb projectiles. She also cares a wand which she's uses to summon shooting stars, allows her to teleport, and create Launch Stars which can make her fly much faster than before. But Rosalina also has a forcefield this can protect her from anything and can survive a supernova. She even uses that to protect others.