Princess Peach VS Amy Rose

Welcome to the Video Game Vs Battles where video game characters come in and I analyze their combat skills and abilities to find out who would win a battle.

Today's matchup will be Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom VS Amy Rose Sonic's number one fangirl special thanks to Kagami09910 for the idea make sure you follow him and give him some support anyways I will analyze both combatants based on the...

Today's matchup will be Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom VS Amy Rose Sonic's number one fangirl special thanks to Kagami09910 for the idea make sure you follow him and give him some support anyways I will analyze both combatants based on their video game appearances I will not be using anything from a comic book, or movie, or tv show or any other non video game appearance. With all that out the way let's begin.

Princess Peach VS Amy Rose

Princess Peach Toadstool is the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom and she is just like your every day damsel in distress cause she spends most of her life getting herself kidnaped by Bowser and his minions, but never fear there are two plumbers who always are there to save her. However no matter how many times she's been kidnaped Mario and Luigi are always there to save her, Peach does have some powers but yet she doesn't really use them.

"Listen everybody! Let's bake a delicious cake... for Mario."

When she first heard of Sonic the Hedgehog, Amy Rose became immediately obsessed desperate to meet Sonic face to face Amy decided the best option was to... learn how to read tarot cards. (What?) Anyways After lots of practice, one reading finally predicted she would meet the blue blur on the mysterious Little Planet. However she was kidnaped by a evil scientist named Dr. Eggman just to lure Sonic into a trap. Eventually Sonic rescued her and defeated Eggman. From that moment Amy realized that meeting Sonic wasn't enough for her. Despite her young age and inexperience, she made it her personal mission to become a part of his Freedom Fighting crew. And she did. Since then, Amy has become his self-proclaimed girlfriend and has attempted to win his heart by any means during their adventures, which often annoys Sonic to no end.

"Keep your rotten robots away from my Sonic, or you're gonna be sorry!"

Combat skills/weaponry

Peach is an incredibly athletic and capable fighter. She has participated in a variety of different sports, including soccer, basketball, and kart racing, and has survived every Mario Party. Oh and by the way apparently in the Super Smash Bros games she can launch herself and hit people in the face with her butt. (Doesn't that sound weird to anyone else?) Peach's unique array of weaponry includes a tennis racket, golf club, frying pan, and turnips. Peach wields Perry the Parasol from Super Princess Peach an umbrella capable of powerful strikes and magical properties. Peach may be a  damsel in distress but she is an incredible fighter.

"Alright"

Amy's main weapon is the Piko Piko Hammer which can create tornadoes and she can do a Spin Dash with it. She can also use the Piko Piko Hammer to double jump, or spin through the air like a helicopter, and if she loses it, she can somehow magically summon a new one out of thin air. Amy can also use it to chase Sonic around just in case if he makes her mad.