Amelia Hay.

11:10 am 24th June.

I jumped out of bed and opened the curtains and windows and rushed into the wardrobe and grabbed a grey tank top with floral patterns on and flows out at the bottom. I grabbed some dark skinny jeans and threw everything on with a purple bikini underneath. I placed one some socks and placed a brown cowgirl hat on my brown platted hair. I skidded down the hall and placed myself on the banister and slid down. I ran into the kitchen and chucked down my cereal. I placed a mint in my mouth and placed my cowgirl boots on as did the others. We lined up and Emme screamed go and we sprinted towards the horse barn. Ivanna won with Kara in tow and Jay and Ruby coming third and so on. I made my way over to Hunter my chestnut horse. I grabbed the lock and untied it. I placed a bridle on him and pulled him along besides me. Being the proper country girls we are we all hopped on our horses bareback and no helmets and just our cowgirl hats. We began to trot along until we started galloping and made our way out of the driveway. A flash car pulled up at the neighbours house that they let people use as a holiday home. 5 attractive boys stepped out of the car. They waved politely at us and the owner of the house approached us.

"Howdy, ladies."

"Howdy Michael!" Ivanna replied cheerily. The rest of us tipped our hats down and nodded at him.

"Anyway these young fellas would like a tour around here and around town tomorrow, since you gals know your way around like the back of your hands. Could ya please glide them round?" He offered us.

"Hold on one sec. In we come gals." Emme said as we jumped off out horses and got in a huddle.

"So what do ya say?" Heaps of yeas and sure came back in reply.

"It'll give us somethin' to do for a while." Jay said. We all nodded in response.

"Surez! We'll tour umm whatever their names are." Kara accepted the offer as the boys stepped forward.

"I'm Harry." The one with curly hair spoke up.

"Louis!" Screamed an overly excited boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Liam." One with a buzz cut stepped forward.

"Zayn." The one with black hair and hazel eyes said.

"Niall!" He spoke with a thick Irish accent, I think I like him but I can see he's looking directly at Ivanna and not me. I sighed and obviously to loudly coz everyone looked at me.

"Um. Hi well I'm Amelia." I spoke kinda embarrassed.

"Jay!"

"Ruby!"

"Kara!"

"Ivy!"

"Jessie!"

"Ivanna!"

"Emme!"

We all finished saying our names as some men in suits dragged the boys luggage inside. Which must I say was heaps of luggage.

"Why the hell do ya have so much luggage?" I asked my thoughts aloud.

"Oh um were in a band. One Direction." Niall said accent thick and strong.

"Ohhhhh! I've heard of you guys. You've got pretty goods music but I've never seen snaps of y'all." Ivanna said with her strong country accent but still a hint of her British in her.

We all lived in U.K. that's where we're from. We all lost the accents but she still has a slight sound of it from time to time.

"There was slight U.K. Accent in there. Why?" Asked Harry, maybe I could call him curly fries.

"Were originally from England curly fries." I snickered.

"CURLY FRIES?!? Ugh."

We strolled outside and made our way to the horses as the guys came out in swim trunks still with T-shirts on. Michael explained they are riding with us. On our horses and they don't even looked experienced!! This is gonna be a long day...