Chapter 1

We have been in the snow terrain for a week now. Everyone heated by my flames, and by huddling around each other. Nights were the worst, snow storms, and night predators. Tonight I had melted the snow into a large dome under the snow, big enough to hold us, and deep enough to keep the howling winds above us. Once I got a look at the faces of who was captured as well as us it was; Beastboy, Blue Beatle, Robin, and Super Girl.

"Go to sleep." Slick said.

"I'm not too tired tonight." I said.

"Really? You work so hard to keep everyone else heated, I thought you would be more tired."

"Nah. It's not big deal." It grew quiet again.

"Hey you never told me your ability." I said. But there was no answer, he seemed to have fallen asleep.

"Hey. Its time to get moving." White Raven shook me awake. I must have fallen asleep.

"Yeah okay." Since we didn't have any one who could make food out of thin air, we had to hunt for it.

"It's our turn." She woke me up before the others.

"Yeah let's get going." And we climbed up the hole. We began tracking a herd of deer that we were following.

"Shhh." White Raven whispered. "They're close." And before long we had got food for the next few days.

"So what about these 'extra' powers of yours?" White Raven asked.

"I told you-"

"No, you didn't. I've just been kind enough to wait to ask." She said.

"It's a long story." I said. "I I think everyone else would want to know, so I'll tell everyone once we get back. And out travel fell silent again.

Once we got back everyone was awake. I finished cooking the meat for people to eat.

"Miss. Rose." One of the injures children we took, Ky tapped my thigh.

"Yeah kiddo?" I asked.

"When will we get home?" He asked. My faced became shadowed, but I pulled through a smile.

"Soon buddy." I ruffled the hair on his head.

"Okay." He smile cheekily. Everyone ate their meals.

"Guys, I have something to tell all of you."