"I am not wearing this dress" Nyla stated staring at her reflection in the tall body mirror in the dressing room. Trying on a black see through dress that only covered the breast with floral patches, she shook her head at the suggest her two friends picked out.

"Why not?" Treasure questioned from the fitting room next door. "It don't look right?"

"It's see through. You can see everything underneath" she answered. "Dex will go crazy if I even think about walking out the house like this" she continued turning around in the mirror checking the back. "My ass do look good through, thanks daddy"
Sara and Treasure started laughing together.

"Okay sis!!" Treasure added. "That's what I'm talking about"

"Treasure is the hype man of the group" Nyla laughed stripping out of the dress grabbing the blush silk dress.

"No, for real!!" Sara added while laughing. "Guys how about this one?"

Nyla and Treasure both peeked out from the curtain seeing Sara looking at her self in the big mirror wearing a strapless, green velvet bodycon dress that hugged her body tight, showing off her petite body.

"Oooh I love that Sara" Nyla complimented.

"Me too, that dress looks real good on you" Treasure added.

After trying on a few more dresses and shopping for another hour, the girls decided to go and get something to eat from the food court.

"Seriously guys what are we eating? I'm starving" Treasure pouted looking around the food court.

"I'm in the mood for Jamaican food, I want some jerk chicken" Nyla chimed in.

"Ooo that does sound bussin, let's go" Treasure demanded.

After they got their food, they sat down at a clean table and started to dig in while gossiping about the latest celebrity news. Sara felt eyes on her so she started to look around the food court seeing a group of young men staring and pointing at them.

"There is a group of boys staring at us a couple of table behind but don't make it obvious-" Before she could finish her sentence, Nyla and Treasure quickly turned around, looking behind them. "Wow" Sara scoffed, shaking her head with a small smile on her face. "Guys..."

"Oh shit they coming over here" Treasure chuckled, turning back around.

"Yeah cause you guys made it hot" Sara told them. "And the nigga in the front is looking at you Nyla" she chuckled.

"Oh god" she mumbled, rolling her eyes.

A few seconds later, the four young black men walked up to their table, sitting down next to Sara and the table next to them.

"Wassup?" One of them questioned, staring at Nyla.

"Hi" Nyla greeted sitting her back against the metal chair.

"Hey" Sara chimes in. "Can we help you?"

"We already know about you two-"

"Excuse me?!" Treasure questioned.

"Nah shorty" his friend chuckled. "He don't mean it like that, we just know ya fuck with Flaco and Khalil so clearly ya off limits"