Chapter V

She was talking about me....I smiled to myself and put the chicken and veggies onto the plates and got two glasses of water. "Alex, food is done." her name rolled from my lips like silk. It was wonderful. I walked to her door as she said goodbye to Peter. As the door opened I let my lips press to hers. I heard her gasp as I let go and turn to the food "hurry before it gets cold al" I smirk at her watching her stand there mouth agape "uhhh" she mumbles sitting down "thanks" she giggled her rosy cheeks deepened to a red.

"Eat up cause we have a later practice in three hours." I told her, playin it cooly. "at 11:30??" She asked looking at me

"Hey, this is the way to win the trials" I smiled ad we finished eating. Ugh I wanted to kiss her again stop Michael you can't trials are in four days and you have to prepare..

We got ready and al was in her room. I walked over and knocked, she answered already in her suit and sweats. "here, for good luck" I handed her my Olympians jacket from the London games.

Alex's POV

"For me? won't you want it back?" I asked shocked. "nope, besides you'll want it to show everyone at hhome ill sign it before you leave to go home." oh yeah I still have to go home. ill be with Peter again and Michael will forget about me.

"Come on the pool calls for a midnight lesson" he said as I grabbed my bag

END POV

we walked into the deck and only the pool lights were on. hot! "okay so it's going to be a lot like earlier but It's going to be short swims so you're able to use Bursts I energy to complete them. breathing every six strokes for the first 10x50s with a min in between. we will discuss after those are done"

I sat at the end of the lane in the deep end letting my mind wander.

She was gorgeous, her smile was brighter than the sun and that laugh, it wasn't some annoying you have to stop now laughs either it was calm and cute. Did I mention, swimmers have great butts? well they do. I thought to myself as Al finished a few minutes later. "Now what?" she asked looking at me

"Now...Now kiss me" I said bluntly looking her dead in the eyes.