Chapter XVI

Quick AN hope you guys enjoy what you've been waiting to read.

-Alex's birthday- part two. Michaels point of view

Hmmm chocolate or vanilla....i thought as I looked at the boxed cake mixes. Ah hell with it, confetti cake it is. I grabbed a box and went to floral.

"Mr. phelps" said the happy lady "can I help you find something for someone special?" She was an elderly lady. She had taken my grandmothers spot after she passed. "Hmm package up your best flowers Miriam." An assortment of flowers ranging from multi colored roses to tulips and orchids.

"The best of the best " she smiled and hugged me.

"Hmmm can't think of who to give these too. they're just as beautiful as you are" I smiled and payed giving her a hug before leaving the store.

As I put the cake in the oven I could hear water running and I went to go investigate. Al was in the shower.....hmmm why not join her.

Waiting for a response was so last year so I hopped in. He petit figure under the water as I snaked my arms around her hugging her "happy 20th birthday alex" I whisper and kissed her skin.

We messed around a few minutes before I pulled her out and led her into the bedroom. As she saw the cake and flowers, She covered her face.

I laid her back and kissed the skin of her neck. She tugged at the base of my neck and pulled me over her. "I want you so badly alex" I said into her neck.

"Pleasee" she moaned softly, I pulled her towel away. My little friend-Okay he isn't small at all-pressed against her "you won't hurt me michael" she reassured me. I nodded pushing into her, she dug her nails into my back but God it felt wonderful.

I thrust into her and her body started shaking. God I don't need anymore encouragement.

She was almost there, I pumped my member in and out of her, she dug her nails into my back as she rode her high causing mine to come earlier than I thought.

I rolled to the side, breathing hard. "Oh wow" she said pulling the towel up that she had initially been wearing. "How was that for a birthday gift?" I asked pulling her close to my side.

"The best gift ever" she blushed and I kissed her forehead.

----------------------

We had fallen asleep for what seemed like four days. I finally got up, showered and walked out to the kitchen. "Good morning sleeping beauty" Michael said, he was wearing sweats, only sweats. "Do you feel 20?" He asked laughing. I nodded and walked to the island. "Well since we aren't going to the pool till tomorrow morning, here. I did my best at cake"

We sat and ate a slice, my eyes wandered to the gift Peter had given me yesterday.....