Chapter 2: Rescue Me

The next morning i woke up to Joe screaming "What the fuck?!" and i was like "Calm down Joe you passed out in my bed and the guys passed out on the couch and i didnt have anywhere else to sleep." He was still in shock and was still yelling at me then i heard knocking on the bus door and i was only in my evolution shirt with nothing else on so i told Joe to shut up slipped on some sweat pants and opened the door and it was Cody he said "Are you okay? I heard screaming while i was walking into the arena and wanted to check on you." I started to blush then i said "Ya Joe freaked out because he blacked out last night and passed out on my bed and found me sleeping next to him." Then Cody looked kind of upset and said "Oh okay then.." I felt bad, that he was upset then i said "Ill see you later? I have to get ready because i have a training session with John" then he just nodded and then i closed the door and then Joe was like "Someone has a crush!!" and i was like shut up Joe your acting childish but he saw it my face that I really liked Cody. By the time i got ready to go meet John for our session i got a text from my mom saying "Hey hun, call me when you get the chance love you" i was thinking to myself oh my god theres something wrong i walked into the performance center and oddly enough i ran into Cody before meeting up with John he saw that something was wrong and he looked at me with a look of worry on his face he asked me "Em whats wrong?" I told him about the text i got from my mom and he reassured me that everything was going to be okay i oddly felt better than i did when i walked in i said "Thanks Cody" we hugged than i ran over to the ring where John was waiting for me. He looked at me and said "Foster? Where have you been?" I told him about the text from my mom and how i ran into cody and he understood and then we started training, an hour later after i was done training and i cooled down i called my mom and she said "Hey hun" I said mom whats going on? then she was telling me about how my sister Katelyn had thyroid cancer and she is going to need surgery but since we are identical twins she needs me to get mine checked out. I was freaking out on the inside if i started freaking out while i was on the phone with my mom she would get worried about me so i said "Ya mom, I'll have Doc Sampson schedule me an appointment to get it checked out love you i have to go." After i hung up with my mom i was sitting in the locker room crying my eyes out, nikki and brie walked in and they ran to me and were like "Whats going on Sweetie?" I told everything that was going on and how i was scared that i was going to need surgery like my sister, and they sat there reassuring me that i was going to be okay and that whatever happens they are gonna be there for me through it all, I looked up at the them and was like "How am i going to break it to everyone?" they told me "Sweetie you dont know anything right now so dont say anything to anyone until you know more." I nodded in agreement then i wiped away my tears, and went to go see Paul and Steph i knocked on the door and asked them if i could have a handicap match instead of a tag team with eva, they looked at me like i was nuts but they said "If you want it you got it." so i went back to the locker room and got ready for my handicap match against Nikki and Brie then Eva came in pissed off and started yelling at me "YOU GOT THE MATCH CHANGED WHAT THE FUCK FOSTER!?" I said sorry eva i should of told you but i need to go in against them alone. I told her to leave because my match was right after Johns match against Bray Wyatt, so i was waiting in the gorilla and then my music started to hit it was Fozzy Lights Go Out i walked down the ramp not realizing i was going to the ring and then the bellas music hit and they both came out and they looked at me and mouthed "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded they shrugged and they cam down to the ring and the bell rang and the match started at first it was my and nikki locked up and i took her down with the take down that john taught me and it was back and forth for awhile i had the upper hand then out of no where the lights went black and then they came back on to Luke Harper, Erick Rowan and Bray Wyatt standing in the ring the bellas had left because they didnt want to get hurt so i looked at bray, erick and luke and being the hothead i am i was motioning my hands like bring it on, the next thing i know Luke and Erick are stomping me down getting me ready for a sister abagail and then next thing in the misted of me getting beat the shit out of by Erick and Luke, I hear Cody and Goldust's Theme Play and i am thinking to myself what is going on? Then i hear a voice tell me "Its going to be okay stay with me." Then all i hear is Doc Sampson giving everyone orders and then i remember getting loaded on to the ambulance and the voice said " Im here it will be okay" I wake up in the hospital with Goldust (Dustin Cody's Brother) next to me, i ask him "What happened?" he told me what happened with the Wyatts and how him Cody and Roman came to come help me out, i ask him if it was him that helped Doc Sampson load me in the ambulance and he said "No, that was all Cody he told me in a hushed whisper "I think he has a thing for you" He just doest go up against the Wyatts for anyone." Then Cody walks in, all dressed in his Stardust stuff and i look at him and say "You didnt have to save me out there.", He looked at me and said well if i didnt then nobody would and then i giggled and asked why he did it he looked at me and didnt say a word he just came up to me and pressed his lips against mine. Thats when i knew that he was the guy for me.

Authors Note: How do you like it so far? Tell me if you want Stardust and Emily to be together orJoe and Emily?