My Bizarre Savior

Chapter 1: The First Encounter

I am the kind of person that you can trust but in the WWE you can't trust anyone. I say that because its a Dog Eat Dog Place in this industry, now i haven't introduced myself my name is Emily Foster i live in Boston Massachuttes and i am 21 and i have been in the WWE since i was 18 years old. I have so many good friends while i was in developmental like The Bellas Brie and Nikki, Naomi, Eva Marie and i have made some good guy friends too like John Cena, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose i have known all these guys since i was in developmental John and Roman are my trainers and i met Seth and Dean one day when i was in the middle of my training session ( i was training for my tag match on Raw with Eva) and Dean and Seth walked in they were like "Hey Joe! Wanna go to the club with me and Jon?" He stopped and then me and him turned around and he was like "Guys, don't you see that i am the middle of training session with Foster right now?" They didn't care so i was like "Joe, can we get back to training i want to be ready for my tag match against the bellas" now Joe being the nice guy that he is told Jon and Colby to go and he will meet up with them later after we were done training. 30 minutes after Jon and Colby left we finished and i was beat, me and Joe cooled down for a good 15-20 minutes then he asked me "Hey i know you can barely tolerate Jon and Colby, but you would you like to go to the club with us?" I paused for i second and i asked myself are you serious he is asking me to go to the club with him i was jumping up and down in my head, he was so sexy with his sexy pitch black hair and his huge samoan tatoo on his arm he was my vision of a perfect man. Then he was like "Em? Do you want to go or not?" I was like "What? Yea sure ill go to the club with you and the guys." Just has we were walking out of the locker room i bumped in to a guy that was in a black and gold skin tight suit and i looked at him and his face was gold with a black star in the middle and he was like "Oops, I am so sorry, whats your name?" I was speechless just the look in his eyes made me melt, i was like "My name is Emily but most people call me Emmie, whats your name?" He looked at me with his red colored contacts and he said " My stage name is StarDust, but my name is Cody Rhodes" we both just stared at each other for a good minute or two then Joe tapped me on the shoulder and was like "Foster we gotta go, the boys are blowing up my phone asking me where we are." I told Cody that i had to go then me and Joe got into his Range Rover and we drove to the club to meet up with Jon and Colby, i was in jeans and i was wearing John Cena's new neon green shirt and Roman was wearing jeans and a black tanktop we eventually got to the club and Jon and Colby were dressed in jeans and there shield shirts i said " You to are gonna get so many ladies tonight arent you?" They were like " Of course! Because when we get sweaty then we can just take our shirts off and the ladies will be lining up to see us" Me and Joe looked at each other and i could read his mind we both new we were going to have a hell of a night. An hour or two after we entered the club Jon and Colby had already downed more drinks then me and Joe combined and me and Joe weren't even drinking well Joe was but he had only had one drink and i guess he wanted more and i was like i guess i am the DD tonight huh then boys, all three of them at the same time shook there heads in unicen and i giggled. About 4 hours later they were all piss drunk and i had to carry each one of them to the car one by one and Joe said "Let me drive!" I was like "Joe you have had more drinks then i did so give me the keys im driving" Then he climbed in the passenger seat of the range rover while the other two were passed out resting on each others shoulders drooling, it took me aleast an hour to get all of them back to the bus, it took me aleast another 30-40 minutes to get them on the bus then after they were all settled sleeping like a bunch of babies i looked at the time and it was 1:30 a.m i was like "UGHHH, i have a training session with John at 10:30 tomorrow morning and then i crawled in to bed were Joe passed out so i snuggled up against him and set my alarm for 9:30 and fell asleep right in Joe's arms."

Authors Note: How did you guys like the 1st chapter Im new at this so comment your opinions