Chapter 1

Chris pov

       "Wake up, Wake up Wake up" my little sister Nicole shouted way to loud. It was 5 in the morning and I was not looking forward to school. As Nicole was leaving out my room I faked like I was up until she left, then I put my whole body back under my covers. It felt like I was asleep for only 20 minutes until Nicole came in my room and dashed a bucket of cold water on me. 

I wanted to knock the smirk clean off her face. I had to contain myself and remember my dad was still sleep.

I quickly got up and into the shower. I stood in the shower and let the hot water warm me up, then I cleaned myself. After I got done I got out the shower and started brushing my teeth then washed my face. I started to fix my cereal afterwards but was shocked when there was no milk in the fridge. So I left the cereal in the bowl and put it in the fridge and prepared to make waffles. Because my little brother Davis keep running around I dropped my waffles and when I picked them up I offered them to him cause he didn't kno I dropped them. He ate the waffles and I sat there and laughed the whole time.

I got dressed and walk the short way to school. When I got there I was scared to death. I felt like going to shit a brick. I did like all the cute guys there. Unfortunately I was in a relationship. In biology I meet a bad boy named Salem and he started flirting with me on my first day there. He was extremely cute. He had me wanting to cheat on my boyfriend. He said something before the bell went off but I didn't quite catch it. "Bye cutie," he said as I walked out the classroom door. I was remaining calm on the outside but on the inside I was freaking out. He called me cutie. My next class was JROTC and I was so bored I fell asleep. Some girl named Diamond woke me up. She was actually pretty.

I saw Salem the same cute guy who was in my last class. He sat in the front and I sat in the back. He turned around and gave me a flirtatious smile. I tried to hold back a blush but I don't think it worked. He started to laugh and I just looked away.

I was just starting West Monroe High School and I already have a crush. The rest of the school day went by and all I could think about was Salem. Even his name was cute. After school I was so happy. The only person who knew why I was happy was my sister Denise. She knew me like a book, and she was the only person who knew I was gay.

We told each other everything. She's the only person who knows everything about me. She's absolutely a great person and she's fun to be around. I wouldn't exactly call her life of the party. That's my job.

chapter 1 down. I feel great. Please comment.