Chapter Two:

Chapter Two:

|To Amnesty Bay|

________________________________________

~Reading Key~

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Your Last Name

(Y/M/N) = Your middle name

(N/N) = Your Nickname

(H/C) = Hair Color (Your hair will have a dyed streak of a blue)

(F/C) = favorite color

(F/F) = Favorite fruit

(Y/H/T) = Your hometown

More will be added with time

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if some of the characters seem a bit ooc or if the story seemed a bit slow paced at first, also thank you for sticking with the story so far. ^^

___________________________

~Previously~

"Shh, don't panic." I turned my head to the side only to be greeted to a beautiful pair of green eyes. It was a woman I had seen before in the museum.

"My name is Mera, I'm here to help you get out of here but you have to come with me."

I slowly tried to calm myself down, nodding. She soon enough removed her hand from my face.

"W-where do we have to go?" She remained quiet for a moment before looking down to me with a smile.

"Home. Home to Atlantis."

_________________________
___

"So...You were basically rescued by this "Mera" from men who broke into your house.....?"

" Were you expecting Superman to come down to save me or some creepy clown with laughing gas?" I asked with a raised brow, sitting up into my seat. Amanda gave a small sigh, staring down at the file before looking back, "If memory serves correctly when we found you, there was a woman who left you behind. That was this 'Mera', right?"

The words echoed in my head over and over again, 'left behind. Left behind', I wasn't left behind though right...? Honestly, the last few hours were a bit fuzzy as I remember someone yelling at me and then a sharp pain to my chest before blacking out. Ms. Waller stared at me for a moment as if trying to figure out what I was thinking before she looked to the side and waved a hand. "Continue on. I will ask you my questions when you are finished."

"That woman was Mera, a woman who I thought was a hero at the time. God, was I wrong"

_________________________
___

"Atlantis? Atlantis?! what the hell, there is no such thing a-" Before I could finish my sentence, a blast was fired at us but Mera pulled me away in the nick of time. "Who are you really, why are they shooting at us?!"

"Your name is (Y/N) (Y/M/N )(L/N), Right?! I'm here to make sure you're not sliced and served to on a silver platter! so do me a favor," Mera stands up from our hiding place, her eyes glowing a bright blue as hissing was heard from the sinks "Stand back."