1

She said that money ain't worth
Nothin' if you can't treat me right
I clearly see bitches ain't shit
They just want see me cry
Young nigga rollin'
Keep that Glock
'Cause shit ain't safe out at night
I say the money and betrayal
Got my mind hypnotized
Lies, that's what they told me
I never asked for shit at night
Only for you to hold me
I did it out of love, baby
Never said you owed me
Now I don't wanna fuck wit-

"Aye Zay, that's u nigga?" I heard someone say as they continuously knock on my car window. I looked up an' saw that foo nook.

"Mane Nook u kno dis me." I said getting out my car. Breathing in the hot air around me. "Mane it's hot as fuck out this bitch. Nigga balls sweating an' shit." I looked over at Nook with my face screwed up. I can't stand this nigga for the life of me. He really over here fanning himself. But what can I say, that's my bro.

Shaking my head I went inside the corner store feeling the cool air. I went down to aisle, heading towards the freezers for something to drink. Looking over I could see a lil girl struggling to get a chocolate milk that's was up top. Walking over I reached up an' got it.

" Hea u go lil mama." Handing her the chocolate milk, she grabbed it. "Thanks ion kno why they think they could just put it all they way up there. Knowing I can't reach." Chuckling at her comment. I went and grabbed my drink an' a bag of takis lime flavor. Walking up to the front to pay for my stuff, I noticed the lil girl behind.

" you want me to pay for ya stuff?" She looked at me weird. "Ok but I ain't finna pay u back tho, jus kno dat." Laughing at her comment. "Don't even worry bout dat." I payed for her stuff and mine. Then a girl came inside looking around then at the lil girl squinting her eyes . "Amisha hurry the fuck up, up in here taking ya sweet time." She said with attitude.

" I'm coming. He was just paying for my stuff." The lil girl said mumbling some other shit. "Thanks for paying for my stuff sir" looking over at the cashier and next time stock my chocolate milk within my reach please. Next time ima tell me ma." She said rolling her eyes and walking off. I bust out laughing at her. I looked back over there and saw the same girl looking me and up down.

" Yeen had to pay fa ha stuff. I coulda done it." Licking my lips I sized her up. "You wasn't hea an' u didn't. So don't worry bout it." I walked out moving passed her. I made my way over to Nook and a group of other niggas standing around. Greeting em all wit a nod.

"Ouuuu look look look, look at dat." Nook said causing me to turn my head to the group of girls he was staring at. I notice the same two girls was over there. They all was walking by and he's go Nook dumbass, "Hey girl, hey baby. Look at you looking all good an' shit." He said talking to some light skin girl with blue hair, and edges coming across her forehead like the tails of a sperm.

I looked down kinda laughing at my lil joke. She still cute tho. She look to have at least DD cup size. "Nook don't even try to talk to me when u was messing around with my cousin." Nook looked around like what the hell she talm bout. "Girl I was not messing wit ya cousin, ya cousin was Messing wit me." He said pointing his finger in ha face. Him an' got to arguing. While I looked back over to the girl wit the attitude in the store. I see that she was already looking at me.

"See sumn u like." I said licking my lips. She looked at me for a good 3 seconds then turning ha head to the side with a lil smile on ha face. She looked back over at me shifting her weight to her right leg an' her arm crossed against her chest making ha titties pop up a lil more. She was real cute. "See sumn u like." She said mocking me. "Yep at least I can admit it." Smiling back at me she looked me up and down one more time before strarting to walk away with the same lil girl, soon the rest of her friends was following her and the girl Nook was arguing with was now smiling in his face. Shaking my head it was time for me to go.

I walking back over to my car getting in side an' starting up the engine with my music playing and cool air blasting thru the car. Backing out and driving off. I took one last glance at the girl. Befo' pulling off.

How y'all like Zay?
Nook?
Amisha?
How y'all feeling about it so far?
Is it a hit or miss?
Give good feedback guys?