Chapter 3

~Kailie’s Pov~ 

        I was just thinking about whats going to happen when we go to meet the lads. Like how we will ack when we finally get to meet them since its been five years since we’ve all waited for this day to happen. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. I thought that it was one of the nebbers mad because of us being to loud. Sierra and Mackinzie was still fighting but was just mouthing things at each other now. I want to open up the door. I open the door with my head down at the person’s shoes and said “Omg, I am so sorry if my crazy firends are being to loud,” I said worried. I stared to think where I saw those shoes before? Wait a minute thoes look like Harry’s shoes!!! So I said to the person “Hey those shoes looks likes Harry’s from One Direction,” I stared to look up only to see a smirk on Harry’s face. I looked back into the apartment to make sure that Sierra and the rest wasn’t looking at us, because Sierra would freak out if she saw Harry. So I told them “Hey I’m just going on a walk by myself for a little bit and KiKi Malik come here please I need to talk to you.” 

~Mackinzie Pov~

        Sierra and I was play fighting because I had her Harry teddybear. Then Kailie called me saying that she needed to talk to me. So I went to the door where she was standing waiting for me. I got to the door to see her and Harry standing there. I still had Sierra’s Harry teddybear in my hands. Kailie looked behind me with a worry look on her face so I looked behind me and saw Sierra with wide eyes. Uh oh this isn’t good, Sierra walk up to Harry and poked Harry in the chest. “Ok who’s in the costume?, Nice try guys but this can’t be Me Hazza  the....” Sierra got cut off by someone yelling in the apartment across the hall. “WHO ATE ME NANDOS!!!! LEUM SOMEONE ATE ME NANDOS!!!! GUYS WHO ATE ME NANDOS!!!!!!” That sounded like what Niall would say if one of the lads ate his Nandos. 

~Sierra’s Pov~

        Omg that sounded like Niall....and...and....Harry’s right in front of me!! OMG, this can’t be real, it just can’t...I meen it seems real but it can’t!! He doesn’t even know me but yet HE’S right here at my door. OMG, HARRY FLIPPING STYLES IS AT MY DOOR!!! He’s right there like seriously this must be a dream!! I turn and looked at Mackinzie with a shocked face. Like seriously he’s right there. My love is right there!!!

~Mackinzie’s Pov~

        Sierra frozed when she heard Niall’s voice. Its like she was scared of Niall but I know she’s not. She’s just in her fangirling moment, because she loves these lads so much just like me and the other ladies. Hahaha see what I did there?, No!! Ok. Sierra slowly turned around and faced me with a shocked face. I don’t blame her, she loves them and would do anything to meet them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Hey guys!! SORRY for not updating for a while! I've been really busy lately so yeah sorry:) I hope you guys like my frist book so far. I've been thinking if I should make an Austin Mahone book ,or even a 5SOS book. Oh and The Vamps too:) and some more books about meeting my favorite Bands, Singers, Viners, and YouTubers:) Please comment down below what you think I should do? Should I make another book or should I finsh this one first and then make one?