Chapter 2

~Kaylee’s Pov~

        Ok here I am trying not to blush but they won’t shut there mouths. Yeah I like Louis from One Direction, so what!!:) Ok no more like I love Louis from One Direction!!!! He’s so nice, cute, and just like me!! I just can’t wait to go meet them today!!!!!!! This is going to be amaZAYN, haha I said amaZAYN!!!

“Earth to Kaylee,” yelled Katie!!

I look up from the ground, “Yeah,” I said blushing.

“Oohhh, she’s blushing,” said Sierra in her baby voice.

“Am not,” I said trying to stop blushing.

“We all know you fancy Louis”, Mackinzie yelled making me blush even more.

“Oh yeah, and you fancy Zayn”, I yelled back!

“Ooohhh, KiKi Malik just got told”, Sierra yelled with a big smirk on her face.

“Oh shut it Mrs. Styles”, yelled Mackinzie!

“Make me Malik”, yelled Sierra!

“Oohhh it is on Styles”, yelled Mackinzie!

~Harry’s Pov~

        I was walking down the hallway back to the apartment where the boys and I are staying at for 2 or 3 weeks. Then all of a sudden I hear a girl scream “We all know you fancy Louis”, so I stopped to see where it was coming from. Then I heard two other girls scream, one of them said “Oh yeah, and you fancy Zayn”, and the other girl said “Ooohhh, KiKi Malik just got told”. I walked up to the apartment door where it came from laughing. Then I heard one of them say “Oh shut it Mrs, Styles”, then another girl said “Make me Malik”.  Then the girl yelled back “Oohhh it is on Styles”. From that point on all I heard was screaming and someone yelling “Nnooo, no please don’t hurt me, I can’t die with out seeing.........Nnnooo not my Hazza the sexy cupcake give him back Malik, now his my man not yours”. After the norse stopped I knocked on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Hey guys sorry that this chapter is so short and that I haven't updated in so long!!!! I've been busy with school and stuff......so yeah sorry agin!!! OMG, HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN THE YOU AND I MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!! I ALMOST  CRYED!!!!!!! Well I'm going to try to update some more maybe this weekend if I get the chance to:) Well byez my little cupcakes:)