Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck?!" - You heard a feminine voice beside you curse loudly - "What the hell did you do to me (Y/N)-ya?!"

His shouting seized as he eyed your new form.

"I used my powers, just like you wanted." - You got up from the ground, wiping the dirt out from your pants that came with the impact of your body in the new dimension.

"No! You changed me! Us! Into-" - Law couldn't finish his sentence as back curved in pain - "These things are heavy!"

He refered to his new female breasts griping them and pulling them up for support while breathing hard.

"Just thought you should have a taste of your own medicine to see if that humongous ego of yours deflated a little! Modesty never hurt anyone." - You grinned while caressing your new trimmed beard with your fringers in a thoughtful way.

"Modesty my ass! Fuck you and fuck this damned dimension! Bring us back." - He added a middle finger to his pathethic demand, his face almost kissing the ground from one of his supportive hands leaving had he not held his breasts back again.

"Can't, I need to rest 30 minutes every time I use my powers." - You revealed despite your huge grin adorning your man face as you walked towards the female Law.

Squatting down in front of her, you put a fnger under her chin to lift it so your eyes could meet.

"And it would be a pleasure to make you a woman, my woman..." - You winked as Law's face paled.

Trembling, she tried to get away but because of her need to support her chest she ended up falling back and sliding further away in void as you could easily pull her back towards you by stretching your bulky arms, and you did.

"Stop! This is sick! Unnatural!" - She yelled as she swatted your hands away in clear despair.

You huffed, not liking her behaviour. At first you weren't actually going to do it, you just wanted to scare her, but seeing as she remained the same old arrogant jerk you decided to get on with it...

Grabbing her by the wrists, not hard enough to hurt her, you pinned her down and watched in amusement as her long open jacket slid sideways, exposing her breasts to your hungry gaze.

Something inside you stirred, you didn't know what but it made you imagine various dirty scenarios of you pleasuring Law in this physical form...

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel good." - Your raspy deep voice sent shivers down Law's female body.

Her nipples hardened as you liked your way over to them, first starting on her ears and jaw, slowly transfering to her neck, where you left multiple soft hickeys, and finally diving into her volumuous breasts.

Law bit his soft lips, stubbornly clinging onto his man pride.

You expected resistance from her. Ignoring her squirming, you pulled her breasts together to suck on both nipples as it was too hard to chose which one to start and end on.

With his arms now free, Law pulled on your hair in attempt to pull you away but it had no effect.

You kept on sucking him until you got tired of it. Your mouth opened with a 'pop' sound as each breast fell to it's side revealing pink reddish tired and sensitive nipples.

Law released the air she had been holding in, grateful that his torture was now over. Sudden movement on her waistband caught her attention.

"What do you think your doing?! Stop it! I get it, I get what your message is, just stop!" - She fought against your strong hands pulling her pants and panties down in vain.

Law's screams were replaced by uncontained moans as you kissed her clitoris and sucked on it too.

Law instinctively spread her legs farther away while gripping on your hair closer top her. Her actions didn't match her dialogue, she cursed you in every way she knew.

You sucked on her button long and hard, almost making her cum, but you didn't let her, you didn't want to give her what she wanted just yet... so giving a long last lick all over her genital area you sat up unziping your pants and pulling them down to your knees, leaving your hard cock facing a scared Law.

Her eyes pleaded and you shook your head and pointed to your lips.

Law's body seemed to relax a little but she still crawled aprehensibly towards you. She stopped when my penis was right in front of her, she gulped before closing her eyes tightly and blindly reaching for it.

You sighed, feeling pity for her.

One of your hands guided her to your member and how to masturbate it while you leaned in for a surprise kiss on her lips. This action surprised and pleased Law a lot, making her trust you more in a way.

Soon your kisses became hot with passion. You pulled Law into your lap, where she seated with her legs around your waist and arms over your defined chest feeling everything.

You moved your hips a little so your crotches would touch and pleasure each other, she moaned into your mouth begging you for more, you of course gave it to her, scissoring her entrance.

It felt unconfortable for Law, this whole thing was, but his new body reacted so well to your touch he couldn't deny the pleasure.

Not long after the two of you came, leaving your stomach the only dirty one. On a first surprise you felt Law lick your tip gently before sucking on it, she made sure to do the same all over your member 'cleaning' it.

"I-It's not bad..." - She admited timidly with a blush on her cheeks.

Your lips formed a smile as you could see the change in her. You picked her up and laid her in front of you, parting her legs for you to fit in.

You saw her gulp as you neared her entrance with your cock. Gently pushing it in, you let her grip your shoulders, bite and cry all she needed. Her cries only stopped a few minutes later.

Despite not fully adjusted, Law gave you a nod as a signal to get on with it, and so you did. Gripping her butt tight you thrusted inside Law with speed despite being her first time. You delighted yourself with her erotic cries and clingy behaviour, your back was sure to be bleeding by now.

You watched as she cried for the pain of you inside her and her heavy breasts bouncing with the rithm, your dark side beging for more.

You switched your positions, she was now on top and you in the bottom.

Law looked puzzled on what to do...

"Work it." - You spanked his ass gripping onto it afterwards.

Law jumped up and down in pain and pleasure, clumsily pushing himself down, unsure of how to proceed. She gripped your waist hard, pushing it up for help.

You decided to give in to her demand and work with your waist to meet her halfway in the air. Law went to hold his breasts with his hands but stopped him on time, pulling his hands down to your waist.

Law grunted but kept going until she felt something inside felt build up, something that wanted release.

Upon feeling this you sped up, helping the two of you finally reach an orgasm.

Once you did Law came crushing down on you, admiting defeat to fatigue, but still with you inside her. You hugged her, letting sleep take over you.

Later after recovering forces you returned to your original dimension and bid your goodbyes, not without exchanging contacts/snails. As weeks went by you and Law became closer, to the point of him having to hide your embarrassing holiday gifts from his crew, such as buttplugs, woman lingerie, nipple stimulators, body pillows of you... all which he only used when he sneaked you in his submarine.

A/N: Hope you guys liked this smut! It was quite short on the story side but I hope the sex compensates ;)