XII

"SHE'S HIS EX?" Lucy says with her eyes wide. I nod, sighing, "I don't know what to do, shall I talk to him?"

She scratches the back of neck, "Well, I think you're over thinking it." I furrow my eyebrows, "Am I? What would you do if Rami's ex walked in?"

She shrugs, "True." She pulls me up from my chair, "I think you should go and talk to him." I nod, "I will."

I look over to Ben who's talking Joe, before looking back at Lucy. "Go on!" She pushes me forward. I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and smiles at me, "Hey."

"Hi.." I give Joe a 'can we talk in private' look, he gets the hint and walks off. "What's up?" Ben asks me.

"Have you seen the new girl?" He shakes his head, "Oh she's over there." I point her out not wanting to tell him, feeling a bit awkward.

He sighs, "You know who this is, don't you?" I nod, looking at the ground. He lifts my chin up, "Look, I'm not interested in her anymore. I have you, okay?" I nod, smiling.

He leans down and kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck. We're interrupted when someone coughs, we break apart to see Gwilym stood there.

"Alright love birds. Tessa, Roger wants you." I peck Ben on the cheek, "See you later." He smirks before I walk off.

I pass her on my way over. I learned her name's Sophie from Joe, who I think fancies her. Hopefully they hit it off and she backs off Ben.

"You and Ben together then?" Sophie's voice catches me off guard, I turn around. "Looks like it." She scowls at me before turning around and storming off.

I shake my head and go to find Roger.

***

"Out of all the people they could've hired." I say into Ben's chest. We came back to his flat after filming and ended up watching Harry Potter.

"You don't need to worry baby, I'm with you, I-" He pauses, "I love you." I look up at him, lost for words. "I love you too." He smiles, before leaning down to kiss me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he places me on his lap, holding my hips. I tangle my fingers in his hair and he lets out a soft moan before picking me up bridal style leading me to his room.

I wake up the next morning with Ben's arms tight around my waist. He's sleeping peacefully beside me. I take the time to notice how gorgeous he is, his beautiful face and soft hair.

"It's rude to stare, you know." I chuckle, "How did you know?" He smirks, "I can tell." He runs a hand through his hair, "I have the day off today." I grin, "Yay! Let's do something."

"Like what?" I think, "It's a nice day, how about we have a picnic?" He chuckles, "A picnic? How cliché." I frown, "Alright, we won't then." His faces falls, "No I didn't mean that, it's a great idea." I smile, "Alright then, go get ready."

***

I lay the blanket out on the grass while Ben struggles with the hamper, which is far too heavy.

"What did you even pack?" Ben whines, impatiently. I roll my eyes, "You won't be complaining when you're stuffing your face."

He puts the hamper on the blanket and I begin to unpack it. I pull out sandwiches, cakes, fruit, Ben's eyes light up.

"Okay, you're forgiven!" I laugh before tucking into the picnic. Ben picks up a strawberry and goes to feed it me, "Who's being cliché now?" He blushes, "Shut up and eat the strawberry."

***

I'm hopeless at updating I'm SO sorry.
I'll try and update more often💜

Thank you 40k views that's insane❤️
Thanks to everyone commenting and voting it means a lot!