She squinted in order to see better. Uraraka looked to be walking cautiously towards the two figures. As soon as Ayano saw Midoriya shouting at Uraraka, she immediately took action.

Ayano ran across the balcony, frantically pushing past people to get a better shot. Reaching the best angle of vision, she knelt down and rested her left arm on top of the railings. Her right hand grabbed her left forearm, further stabilizing it. A holographic screen of information popped up above her watch. A crosshair locked onto the hooded man next to Midoriya.

The man suddenly released the boy, standing up and walking through the crowd. Ayano's arm followed him, her watch still locked on. "...No...I can't. There are too many civilians. I do not know who this man is and it is uncertain whether this would be effective. There is no telling what he might do to the people around him should I fail." After all, her watch couldn't compare to her bionic arm cover.

Ayano sighed, begrudgingly lowering her arm and disarming her weapon. It pained her to let him go scot-free, but it was for the best.

The hooded man suddenly looked up at the second-floor balcony, straight at Ayano. The conviction and bloodlust, coupled with that manic smile nearly made her fall down in a fear that she had never felt before.

Even after the man had turned back around and disappeared within the crowd, Ayano could still feel the slight shivers coursing through her body. Her right hand quickly slapped itself over her left wrist in a tight grip to still the shaking.

Of course, she had faced many dangers before—even taking on the sludge villain without a second thought. This man, however, was a different story. He had an aura like no other.

She was beginning to understand everyone's newfound fascination with the Hero Killer and the League of Villains.

But now wasn't the time to think about that.

The mall was quickly shut down in order to pursue Shigaraki Tomura, but the pro heroes and police were met with no success.

Midoriya was brought to the police for an interview, detailing his conversation with the villain. Ayano remained outside of the police station waiting for him as well as for his mother.

Midoriya Inko arrived in tears, distraught and in relief of her son's safety. "Izukuuuu! Enough, already! Your old mom's heart can't take it..."

Ayano watched on as Inko wrapped her arms tightly around her son, crying into his shoulder as he tried comforting her.

The brown-haired girl narrowed her eyes, thoughts causing her brow to wrinkle. A deep frown was set on her face, pulled taut from her teeth biting at the insides of her mouth. She released a deep breath, easing her features.

She knew what she had to do.

.

.

.

"A-Aya-chan, what did you want to talk about?" Midoriya asked nervously.

Ayano was never the type to be secretive. If she wanted to talk to someone, she would just do it without any reservation. It didn't matter to her if people were around to hear.

So, the fact that she called him out to talk alone was already concerning enough. Not to mention, he had no idea what was on her mind.

Not that he ever really had a good idea. Ayano was always so collected and nearly unreadable.

Yet, he could tell that something was off in her stare.

"Your training camp...It is not going to be held in the usual place." A statement, not a question. Midoriya still felt the need to answer though. "Y-Yeah. It's for our own safety because of what happened yesterday with Shigaraki Tomura."