Dance With Me

Ishimaru woke up to the sound of music downstairs. He groaned and checked his phone.

What on earth was Mondo doing at 6:30 am? He still had half an hour of rest. With a small huff he left the room and began to make his way downstairs.

When reaching the bottom of the staircase, he blushed at what he saw. Mondo was smiling at him, as if he was planning to wake him up in the first place. He was all dressed unlike ishimaru, who was still in his pj's.

He had a rose in his mouth, wiggling his eyebrows.

"C'mon Ishi!" Mondo chuckled and grabbed hold of his arm, pulling him close and began to sway along with him in a dance like action.

Ishimaru stared into his indigo coloured eyes, feeling love war around and melt his heart in just seconds.

'I got those jet pack blues
Just like Judy
The kind that makes June feel like September
I'm the last one that you'll ever remember
And I'm trying to find my peace of mind
Behind these two white highway lines
When the city goes silent
The ringing in my ears gets violent'

Ishimaru felt a wave of emotions overtake him as he continued to Dance with Mondo.

The man he loved.

He was happy, at peace.

Bliss.

Pure infinite bliss took over his body.

He let his head rest into the man's chest, smiling as the music continued to play.

He always wondered why Mondo loved this song so much. But than again he didn't really mind either.

'She's in a long black coat tonight
Waiting for me in the downpour outside
She's singing, "Baby, come home" in a melody of tears
While the rhythm of the rain keeps time'
"And I remember
Baby, come home
Baby, come home
Baby, come home
Baby, come home
Did you ever love her?
Do you know?
Or did you never want to be alone?
And she was singing, "Baby, come home"
"Baby, come home"'

Mondo looked down at Ishimaru, noticing the male was silently repeating the lyrics of the song to himself.

Despite it being an early morning, Ishimaru knew that this was Gonna be a good day. A very good day with the love of his life, Mondo Oowada.

Hope you like it XD