Ch 21: You Look Terrible

Your POV
"Ok, so let me get this straight... I need to have Rory, along with whoever the heck Dabi and Twice are, captured and brought to me. I then need to have Dabi and Twice sent to the dungeon under maximum security, but take Myoung out because she's actually not a complete psychopath. I then need to contact the Kingdom of All Might and notify them that Prince Midoriya is safe. Am I missing anything?" Information raced through my head because Ochako filled me in so quickly.

"Yes, you forgot the part where we ambush Endeavor Palace with your overpowered army and take back the kingdom, along with saving your damsel in distress," Ochako giggled, as I rolled my eyes.

"Agh, how could I forget that?! Oh and we both forgot the part where Prince Midoriya confesses his undying love to you and you get married and have 12 kids," I chuckled, receiving a shove to the shoulder from a certain pink-faced girl. I heard Milaina growing concerned from outside the door, so I nodded at Ochako, indicating I knew the plan.

"Milaina, come in!" I shouted. The very pregnant Milaina marched in and glared down at Ochako. "Please send for General Tokoyami." With my command, she stepped out of my meeting hall, her golden dress flowing behind her. In a matter of seconds, Tokoyami entered the room. I explained the situation to him, knowing I could trust him, and he set out to find my brother and the dimwits he was in charge of. Hopefully it wouldn't take long.

Rory's POV

"Ughhhh! Why don't we get any action! I hate covert operations!" Twice complained for the eight millionth time. It took all of my effort to not send liquidy darkness down his throat and suffocate him on the spot.

"Patience. If we're rash we will fail," Dabi spoke calmly, wacking Twice upside the head. Out of everyone in the League, I felt the worst for Dabi. I was sure that if he didn't have such a crappy dad he wouldn't have turned to villainy. My "Reasons I hate King Enji" list grew longer with every passing second. Dabi and Twice began to argue, but I became distracted by the rustling below us. We had been hiding in the trees of Crystal Forest, Crystalli's forest that housed its famous Crystal Cave.

"Shut up," I flicked the two bantering men and silence engulfed the air immediately. Those guys were terrified of me. My eyes skittered back and forth as I tried to identify who was lurking in the shadows. Suddenly, the shadows themselves began to move. "We've been spotted!"

A shadow creature surged above the trees and screeched at us, causing Twice to scream. Dabi spewed blue fire at it, causing it to back down a bit, but not enough. I sat still for a moment while I pondered the idea of giving myself up, in hopes of seeing (n/n). My thinking session was cut short when the shadow creature wrapped around me. I rolled my eyes and pierced my hands through the shadow. I glared into its eyes and pointed my fingered towards the ground. It obediently followed my directions and whimpered as it retreated to its master. I peered down and caught site of a familiar bird man— Tokoyami.

I had always admired Tokoyami, having a dark quirk. My parents weren't a fan of his, but (Y/n) had a deep respect for him. I now think that she thought he would be a sort of influence to me, and she was not wrong. He was the same age as her and she put him on her Royal Protection Squad at the age of 14. I took notice of the medals and shoulder fabrications he wore; I could tell (Y/n) had made him a top-tier general.

"Rory, snap out of it!" Dabi yelled as the tree started vibrating. Twice and Dabi covered their ears as a high frequency was transmitted, but I had developed a tolerance to high-pitched and loud sounds... thanks to my mother and sister. I hopped out of the tree and stood face to face with Tokoyami.

"We could do this the easy way, you know?" Tokoyami spoke words of peace and warning.

"I know, but this wasn't meant to be easy," I sighed and melted into the shadows. I watched as a girl with giant hands snatched the deaf Dabi and Twice out of the tree. Tokoyami's soldiers searched the area thoroughly for me, but had to give up for there was no way to catch a shadow. Little to their knowledge though, I skipped through the shadows and followed them back to the palace. Dabi and Twice were knocked out by a duchess of a neighboring land, Midnight, and carried down into the dungeon. I felt relieved knowing they were no longer my problem. I turned my attention towards Tokoyami, who opened a large door, and followed him into the room he was entering. I hid in the shadow of a statue of my mother, while listening to his conversation.