"Which ones do we get?" Nate mumbled, looking around.

"Hell if I know!" She hissed quietly. "I've never had to buy one."

"Alright, let's just get two boxes of these." He grabbed the Clear Blue.

"Why two boxes?"

"Because they aren't always acurate."

"And how do you know that?"

"I've watched to many movies."

XXX

"Maybe I should get my kid some pepper spray. There's this kid on the bus that won't leave him alone." The couple heard Lenny say as they walked over to them, the bag with the test hidden with a few other things, in Nate's hand.

"Weren't you scared of someone in school?" Nate asked.

"No."

"Isn't that Cavanaugh right there?" Eric asked, walking over.

"Where?!" Lenny fell from the cross trainer.

"You can't say anything Mr. Big shot. You couldn't jump off the cliff!

"I never backed out of a fight though."

"That's right! Suicide 35! The quarry, that big cliff." Marcus stood up.

"Suicide 35? My mom jumped off that when she was pregnant with me!" Robideaux laughed before shutting up.

XXX

As the group walked of of K-Mart, they walked passed a woman with four kids and she was shouting at them.

"See, that's why I don't want 5 kids." Lenny said.

Emerson and Nate shared a look, the blonde biting her lip as she thought about the boxes in the bag which her boyfriend still carried.

"At 4 you lose your mind, all the yelling, and screamin'. Sometimes you lose some sleep." Kurt said.

"Hang on, I got a burpsnart comin'" Eric said before burping, farting and sneezing at the same time

"You gotta teach me how to do that." Lenny told him.

"It's easy. You burp, sniff for a sneeze to get that going, then trigger the fart." Eric exclaimed to them.

"What's with the school bus?" Officer Fluzoo asked, getting out the police car.

"I stole it." Lenny told him.

"What? Put your hands in the air!" He pulled his gun out and they, minus Emerson and Nate, put their hands in the air. "And wave 'em like you just don't care!" They started to wave their hands in the air, "Say oh!"

"Oh!"

"Heard your havin' a party, Lenny."

"What?! I"m not having a party, where'd you hear that?!"

"He's a police officer. He hears everything." Officer Dante said, getting out of the police car.

"Look at him being all serious! I still can't believe you're a cop after all the sick stuff you did growing up!" Lenny yelled at him.

"It's better than selling your parents snow mobile to afford crack cocaine, this side of the law was much better. To serve and protect."

"What time is it?" Lenny asked.

"11:25, why?" Kurt asked.

"We got Becky's ballet recital in five minutes."

"Did you say ballet recital?" Fluzzo asked. "Can I come?"

"You wanna go to a ballet recital?" Emerson raided her eyebrow.

"Trust me, everyone's gonna be there, little lady."

"Sure, but we only have five minutes, how are we gonna get there on time?" Eric asked.

"Don't worry, we'll give you a police escort." Dante said.

"Can you do that? Isn't that against the law?"

"I am the law!"

"Dad, can you drop us off at the house?" Nate asked, "I wanna get my car."

"You don't wanna ride with us?" Lenny asked, looking between the couple.

"Not really."

XXX

"Peeing on that stick was really weird." Emerson mumbled. "You ready to go?"

"We're not gonna wait?" Nate looked up from his phone, texting him mom that they would be there soon.

"I's rather watch Becky and get it off my mind for a little bit." She told him.

"Hey," He pulled her close to him, "I love you, okay? Pregnant or not, I'm always going to love you."

Emerson smiled, "I love you, too."