Skipping Rocks & Water Parks

Roxanne stood next to her families car as Rita put their bags into the back

Roxanne stood next to her families car as Rita put their bags into the back. Today was the day that they were leaving to go to Milan. As she stood there, on her phone, she could hear laughing. Looking up, she noticed the younger kids and Gloria by the lake and skipping rocks. Turning her head, she found her eldest son and Emerson smiling at each other and talking about whatever.

She could see that her children were happy, especially Nathaniel, since being around Lenny's old friends and their children. She also noticed that Keithie and Greg weren't as into their video games anymore either, and she couldn't have been happier.

"Bravo." Roxanne cheered as she walked closer, after watching Keithie teach Donna how to skip a rock.

"Do you know how to skip rocks Mrs. Feder?" Donna asked.

"Are you kidding me? I'm the best at this."

Keithie handed his mother a rock. She got into position and by know Nate and Emerson had walked over. Roxanne let the rock go and it hit Greg right in the stomach.

"Oh my God! Baby, are you okay?" She asked him.

"Yeah, Mom. I'm just glad to see you having fun." He held his stomach.

Emerson and Nate laughed, watching the kids with Gloria after Roxanne turned to go inside.

"Greggie! Keithie! Nate! Emmy! We're not leaving! We're going to a water park!" Becky ran outside.

The kids cheered  and Nate picked Emerson up, spinning her around before putting her back on her feet. Then he kissed her.

"Yeah Nate!" She heard Greg and Andre cheer, and the two teens pulled away with smiled.

"Still doesn't mean we're going out."

"I know."

✖️✖️✖️