SEVEN 일곱: LAST

You've reached the peak of my last story made for wanna one. Thank you so much.

Pls play the song above for some extra sad atmosphere...

------

I saw the boys outside my room.

They were waiting for my final decision.

I smiled at them and looked at my doctor and nodded at him.

I couldn't handle my depression anymore...

After Woosik broke up with me, there was no reason to continue living for me.

I did so many attempts of suicide but non were successful because the boys always guarded me despite their schedules.

They were also one of the reasons why I chose to do this kind of death.

I don't want them to wake up with a sudden news that my existence is gone.

I want them to know beforehand so I told them.

We spent a year together out of the country doing all that we can together.

All the activities we did were so fun and I thought that I was healing but after everything, my depression came back.

It was weird because I wanted to die yet I can still smile, laugh and enjoy things with them.

I looked at them and they knew that it was inevitable already.

After I spoke with my doctor I returned to my room where it was so dark and immediately, a video played in the TV.

"Y/n... Thank you for pushing us up to here... You were our motivator whenever we thought of stopping on our tracks..."

"You were one of our greatest inspiration to continue and be shown at the nation's television, Y/n."

"This video shows how much work we have exerted because of you and for you, Y/n..."

"We want you to know how much you matter to us... That even if you don't talk but just breathe with us, we are all solved and good."

"But we know that our end is inevitable and like a temporary contract, your life can't be renewed further more..."

"Like the sand in a sand glass, there will be time where your moments with us are only limited and we can't add more anymore..."

"But the sand glass will always remain with us... Your memories, moments with us and your own existence will be with us forever."

"Thank you for being the bestest girlfriend."

"Bestest friend."

"and bestest basher and supporter."

"You will always be saved in our hearts! We love you!"

I thought all my tears has dried up but they were actually streaming like a river.

The lights turned on and the boys were there. Waiting for my hug with open arms.

"Wanna One!! I hate you for making me cry again!" I zoomed to them and gave them a hug.

"Did you change your mind now?" They asked but still I shook my head no and smiled at them.