"How come Anna got asked to the dance and I didn't?" Riley whines.

I sigh. "Well, Farkle and I are dating so it's kinda obvious that he was going to ask me. And besides it wasn't a big gesture."

"He made you a 4 foot cake and got fireworks to ask you to the semi formal." Maya said. "If that isn't big, I don't know what is."

"I'm just lucky enough to have someone like him I guess," I said shrugging with a smile.

"Well, if anyone else was to ask you what would you do?" Riley asked. "I'm surprised you haven't gotten asked by anyone else."

"I would politely decline their offer," I said.

"What if when you open your locker, there are balloons?" Maya says.

I open my locker chuckling. But I immediately stop as soon as the balloons pop out of it.

Uh oh.

"Then what if people come and give you roses until you have a bouquet of flowers?"

I then see a bunch of students coming from the other hallways with a single flower in their hand. They come to me and hand me the flowers until I have a bouquet.

This has to be Farkle, right?!

"Maya stop making things happen!" I exclaim.

Maya smirks. "Nope I'm going to keep going."

"Discoball."

A disco ball comes out from the ceiling.

How does that even happen?!

"Music?"

The music starts playing from who knows where.

"Yoggy on skates!"

Yoggy comes in to the hall skating while blowing me a kiss.

What the...

"Drop a banner and Farkle is right next to you..." Maya says.

I stay turned the other way. "I would love to go to the dance with you-"

I turn completely around to face someone that wasn't Farkle.

Uh oh.
It was Charlie

"I didn't think you'd say yes, oh my god," Charlie says putting his hand over his heart. "You're dating Farkle so I didn't think I would stand a chance at all to be honest."

"Charlie-" I being to say but get cut off by him.

"I'm just so happy you said yes, I've liked you and Riley for the longest time and i was just waiting to ask either one of you." He says with a smile. "I mean, I'm technically asking the both of you right now."

"Wait what?" Riley says. "You're asking the both of us?"

Charlie nods. "Well, I'm mostly asking Riley since she isn't dating anyone, but I was just taking a chance with Anna. And she said yes."