PART 2: 2009

One week later the disappearance of Jaycee Katy Jasmine & Lance was reported to be the fifth case of people who got lost on that alternative road. Before them several individuals were
confirmed missing after taking that road from the previous years.

Five years had past Melvin is now a teen & in high school. Until now he is still waiting for answers on what really happened to her sister Jasmine & her friends.

One day at school while waiting for the school bell to ring Melvin was reading an old newspaper with a very interesting scoop.

"Hey Melvin what are you reading there? Do you mind if I sit with you?" Asked Jenny his friend.

"Not at all, go ahead" Melvin smiled.

"So what's that?"

"It's the case of the sisters Lara & Joy Luna, it has finally been solved"

"Really? How?"

"Last 2008 there were three teenagers who entered the road where the two sisters disappeared one night. During that night something happened to them for the police found the couples Janine & Brian dead while their friend Ella suddenly vanished. On their investigation they found Lara's body inside her car burned while Luis the cop who is handling their case found Ella in an old house near the road where the sisters got lost"

"Okay keep going Melvin"

"Here's the creepy part, when they asked Ella what happened to her she keeps telling that she is Lara & a man abducted her & her sister holding them as his captives at the house that is being investigated"

"Now that's weird...."

"For unknown reasons the police discovered that the house belongs to Officer Luis & he was living there for a long time"

"So you mean that Luis was the man who abducted Lara & Joy?"

"Yes & because of that Luis unexpectedly shot their chief & escaped using a car. Unfortunately Luis committed suicide inside the car shooting his self on the head...."

"Well that was unexpected & disturbing"

"I know & it made me more worried about my sister"

"Melvin Jenny the bell rang let's go!" Said Jerry to them. "Still reading that newspaper that I gave to you Melvin?"

"Yeah why?"

"You should stop reading it Melvin, what happened to that case won't happen to the case of my brother & your sister"

"Are you saying that we should give up Jasmine & your brother Lance?!?"

"You said it yourself Melvin my brother & his friends were killed the night you called your sister five years ago. So what makes you think Jasmine can still be alive???"

"You take that back Jerry!!!" Melvin shouted to him.

"I am just telling you the possibilities Melvin!"

"Hey stop it both of you! Cut it out!" Jenny ceased on them.

"They'll find my sister Jerry & I won't give up" Melvin walked away from his friends.

When Melvin got home he went to his room & looked at the picture of him & Jasmine. Then he started to recall the night he had his last conversation with her feeling guilty & scared at the same time.

"I am sorry Jasmine, I am sorry I couldn't help you" He cried in tears.

While sleeping Melvin had a dream of Jasmine running on the road crying for help until the whole scene change with the man holding his sickle slashing him. When Melvin opened his eyes he looked at Jasmine's picture with fear on his face.