Chapter 4

Hellooo, here comes a new chapter!! I've been busy with school lately so I haven't updated that much. but I haven't that much to say so, see ya!

Vote, comment, SPREAD THE WORD! <345678

- E♥️

••••••

"Wait, Victoria! Let me explain!"

"No Liam, It's nothing to explain! But an excuse could be nice!?" I was really mad at my brother right now! Niall had forced me to call Liam.

"I'm so sorry Vic! Please forgive me! I'm just an idiot that said some stupid things! I didn't mean it, I promise...!"

"I forgive you... But i just want to be alone..!" I said.

"Thank you sis! But... we need to meet up Eleanor at the airport, then you can be alone how much you want to! Promise!''

''Liam, you are making many promises. I'm just not so sure you are going to keep them all...!''

''I know Vic, but I really mean it!'' lies... I know he's not going to keep all promises he is making! But at least I know he'll try!

''Ok, coming in five...'' after I said that I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. I looked up and found a Niall who was staring at me.. ok?

Niall's POV

Her clothes was dripping wet and her hair wasn't much drier! She looked at me and her eyes where red and puffy. She had cried really bad..! It must be hard to be her right now! Because I know that deep inside, she is a really cute and nice person! And I would like to know her better, I have a feeling that we're going to be really good friends!

''Shall we go?'' I asked.

''Sure...! thank you Niall!'' she said

''For what?'' I am really confused right now!

''For come to me, you're really kind! You must be the girls favourite in the band, you are my favourite beside Li!'' I started to laughing.

''I'm really not the girls favourite!''

''What? why?'' stop asking questions!

''We need to go now, Eleanor is waiting!''

Vic's pov

Strange, how can he not be the girls favourite? and why did he act so weird when I asked why...? I guess that it will be a mystery.

I jumped down from the tree and then I felt someone jump down beside me. I started to walk but soonly stopped.

"Why? Do you get much hate, or do they just don't like you as much as they like the others?"

"Just, just drop it!" Niall's voice was kind of sad but still with a tiny bit of anger in it.

"You can't hide your problems Niall!" I said.

"Why can't you just understand that I don't want to talk about it?!" he screamd to me... ohh my god, there you did something really stupid Niall, and you'll reget it!

"I was just trying to help you!" my voice was cold and I could feel his anger when I turnd my back too him and walked away.

This time, I didn't cry. I had no more tears to cry out! I just felt that I needed something.... but I don't know what... I just felt, I don't know!

"Victoria, I'm so sorry! And thanks Niall for bringing her back!" Liam came and embraced me with a hug.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go get that Eleanor!"

*at the airport*

We were walking around looking for that Eleanor girl.

"Louis!!" Shouted a girl with brown curly hair.

"El!" Louis ran to her and kissed her, right on the lips!

So, I guess that's Eleanor!

Ok, she didn't look that bitchy... maybe she's really nice!

Maybe!