..

Jacobs pov

Me and kayla were cuddling in my room and I was really horny so I started kissing her and she deepened it adding a bit of tounge I pushed her so I was ontop and started rubbing her kit kat she moaned in my mouth which turned me on to the max she flipped is over so she was ontop and started grinding on me I grunted in pleasure and smacked her but, we ripped of our clothes and were naked I slipped on a condom and slid into her making her yelp and pant like a dog for more I went fast then slow we had a few more rounds then we both climaxed.

That was amazing babe , she giggled cutely and started dozing off

Kayla POV

I woke up and smiled to myself as a bare bodied jacob lay next to me I got up and did my hygiene routine I put on jacobs basketball shorts and a big top since I didn't bring anything with me "morning" jacob said very raspy in his morning voice "morning baby" .

We decided we were gonna stay home for the entire day and watch films etc .

My phone rang and I jogged down the stairs to get it but stopped when a huge figure stood infront of me I looked up and this man looked like he was in his 40s he looked italian and licked his lips when he saw me before I could say anything he covered my mouth but I bit his hand ran up the stairs and back into jacobs room slamming and locking the door shut .

Kayla baby what's wrong jacob said walking closer to me I .. Itsthat man h he .. Tr..ied to hurt me I tried my hardest to explain even though I was out of breath calm down and explain he said sternly but sweet I took a deep breath and explained what happened by this time I was scared out of my mind and before jacob could finish showering I put on my converses and jumped out the window cutting my knee so badly blood gushed out with no warning

I ran no matter how much pain I was in I ran for my life into my house and upthe stairs ignoring my dads questions I belly flopped on my bed out of breath but then yelped in pain that's when my dad came barging into my room with a baseball bat which he dropped when he saw my leg he ran out the room and came back with a emergency kit and treated my leg also bandaged it up I kissed his forehead as he left .

A feeling of relief came over me as I remembered that he forgot to ask what happened ha spoke to soon he came back into my room t that minute I sighed dad I was getting chased by a dog and cut my knee he knew I was lying but didn't wanna bother me so left I got my phone out and I had 10 missed calls from jacob and two text messages I ignored them showered and slept that's enough drama for one day