He kept on staring at the glare the moonlight created on the lenses of Harry's filthy glasses as he drifted closer to drape the cover he had been wearing. Draco absently reached forward and pushed them up the bridge of Harry's nose.

Harry could only freeze, fixating his stare from the buttons he was working on around Draco to Draco's face. "Thanks," he whispered.

"Do you remember," Draco started, pulling back and closing his arms in front of him, blocking the chilly wind. "That day in the bathroom--"

"Stop," Harry stoned his voice immediately, shaking his head at Draco with wide eyes.

Draco stared, unblinking. "I did not wish to hurt you that day, when you found me. I wanted you to--"

"Please, stop," Harry shuddered and bowed his head, Draco copying. Then, almost unheard, Harry murmured. "I didn't want to hurt you, either."

"I wanted you to hurt me, I suppose I was baiting you."

Harry closed his eyes and exhaled slowly. "I know that now. And I fell for it."

"I thought," Draco cleared his throat, closing the sweater around him more. "I thought if maybe you killed me, then my parents would be safe, the Dark Lord would have to find someone else to do his bidding."

Nothing was said after that, the impregnated silence was deathly, dangerous in Draco's mind. Then, with certainty in his voice, Harry turned his face and leaned his forehead on Draco's shoulder. "I will never raise a wand at you ever again, Draco."

Draco sits up and gasps, clutching his chest where his heart is beating erratically.

"Salazar Slytherin," Draco mumbles. "That blasted dream."

He looks around, grumbles at his open curtains, and then notices a parchment lying on his night stand.

He recognizes the handwriting immediately.

Draco,

You were asleep when I came to check on you, I hadn't seen you all day since Madame Pomfrey took you for whatever reason at breakfast. Which, you'll have to explain everything next time I see you.

Anyway, I didn't want you to wake up hungry, since you slept through lunch and probably won't wake until during dinner.

I brought you a plate, just heat it up. I'm off to detention now.

Blaise

Draco sighs and sets the note down, smiling at the tray with a plate and a glass next to it. He throws a heating charm over it and waits a few minutes.

In the mean time, he thinks.

Madame Pomfrey took him during breakfast. But why? What did she need?

Was it because Harry still hadn't recuperated? Probably. He was supposed to be by his side at all times.

But gone all day? Surely Madame Pomfrey only needed him for a split second.