Lou was ecstatic about doing hair and make up for Harry and the band "It's been well over a year since I've done people up for live shows. It's crazy, hectic, and stressful but I'd be lying if I say I don't miss it at times."

Lambert was practically bouncing up and down on his seat about styling the whole band. "People will finally get to see the first Gucci suit. There's betting going on in Twitter at the moment as to whether it'll be a floral one or not." He was also happy because he was staying with Harry for the first performances, training a wardrobe attendant and then he was going to hit the Disney parks with his partner.

I just took it all in silently, jotting down things so I would be able to describe it all later when I wrote about today's events.

I was totally absorbed by the several conversations going on at once at the breakfast table. Hell-bent on reproducing this moment in the blog in as much detail as possible. Later on along the tour, the energy preceding each performance would be different. The first-day buzz floating around the air was special. I needed to remember not only the words that were spoken but also the inflection of the voices, the gestures they did, where they were seating.

In fact, I was concentrating so hard I almost jumped off my seat when I felt a small nudge at my elbow. It was Harry.

"Want to share a waffle?" he asked, "I saw you eyeing Lou's plate, and I figured we could use some sugary carbs today. First day jitters and all that."

"Sure," I agreed.

With a smile on his beautiful pinky lips, he got up to fetch us our breakfast treat. Doing a silly little dance as he made his way along the aisle.

*************************************************************************

"Did you get the script for the new James Bond movie I emailed you?" Harry asked, whilst he helped himself to the last bit of waffle from my plate.

"I did, yes. I've made some notes." I answered.

"Already?" he said in an astonished tone, "I just sent it yesterday."

"I'm a very efficient person," I told him, "besides it's James Bond, I had to read it right away." Usually, I wouldn't have made a comment about my efficiency, afraid people might find me presumptuous, but the band had moved to their seats and weren't paying attention to us, so it felt kind of all right to joke around a little with Harry.

"You are indeed amazing, Bliss." He said, "care to share your thoughts on the script?"

"I'm not in a very sharing mood after you took the last piece of waffle." I retorted. He had gobbled down his part and eaten almost all of mine.

"Oh, come on! I did you a favor!"

"Leaving me waffle deprived certainly doesn't qualify as a favor."

"That's the wrong way to see it, love. You did get to taste the fattening waffle and its toppings, but I consumed most of the calories."

"Maybe you're right."

"I am right, no maybe about it. Now should we get to work on that script? I mean, I didn't just hire you for your pretty face."

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Yes, I do. I've told you before. Should we move to the bedroom to at the back of the bus and get started on work?"

"No way in hell am I locking myself up in a bedroom with you, with these many people around. What will they think?"

"I've found people often have overactive imaginations and tend to think the worst, even in the most innocent circumstances. But in our case maybe they won't be mistaken. I do want to get some work done, I'm also dying to kiss you."