VII

"Taeyong!" the tall guy saw his leader hanging from the cieling.

"...Jo...Johnny..." he said, choking.

"No, save your breath! Hold on, I'll get you down!"

"...Johnny...save him..." he reached out to the other.

"Don't waste your breath! Just hold on! Please!"

"...s-sa...ve....him..." Taeyong's arm fell to his side, a tear sliding down his cheek.

"Taeyong...? Taeyong!" he reached out to his leader only to suddenly be farther away from him.

The next thing he knew, he was in the dancing studio. He looked around but no one was there.

"Johnny" he heard a familiar voice say.

"Johnny, save him"

"Yuta?" Johnny saw the other appear in front of him.

"Save him, before it's too late"

"Yuta....what...what are you talking about?" he started to walk towards the other, only to witness Yuta being crushed by a large object. The object was the chandelier.

"Yuta!"

The scene smudged until he was in the the jaccuzi room, the scent of bleach strong in the air.

"Hyung...hyung.." he heard gurgled voices say.

He was confused. As far as he knew Taeyong and Yuta were the only ones who were gone. If this truly was a nightmare, a real one, then it didn't make any sense.

A sound came from the washer machine signaling that clothes were done washing. The machine vibrated, a container of bleach that was sitting on top of it falling to the ground. The cap popped off but nothing came out of the container.

"Hyung...it hurts...it hurts so much..." the gurgled voices spoke up once again.

Johnny slowly made his way to the jaccuzi, afraid of what was in store for him.

When he got there, appalled is an understatement for how he felt. He was petrified. He felt as if he was going to throw up.

"D-Doyoung....Jungwoo...wh-what happened to you? Who... who did this..." he said covering his mouth out of shock and disgust.

"Hyung....don't let him do this to him too. Don't let him do what he did to us.... don't let him ruin him"

"Oh god....who? Tell me! Who?"

"Don't let him, hyung...don't let him" Doyoung said as he and Jungwoo slowly started to go under the boiling water.

"Doyoung! Jungwoo!" Johnny yelled, jumping into the jacuzzi. He felt stinging pain as he looked for his younger brothers.

Suddenly, he was in Jaehyun's room. Jaehyun was standing beside his bed and ran to hug Johnny.

"Hyung! please save him!" he said, still hugging Johnny.

"What? Jaehyun what are you talk-" before he knew, Jaehyun was coughing with blood and leaned his head against his shoulder.

"Jaehyun! Jaehyun! Are you okay?" he asked, and realized that there was knife in Jaehyun's chest.

And then next moment, he was in Winwin's room. Winwin was laying in his bed and motioned Johnny to come to him.

"H-hyung, you....you're the only one hope..." Winwin said breathlessly, like he was not being able to breath.