III

Mark entered the dance studio, immediately being welcomed with heavy beats and fast rhythms.

He watched Yuta dance, all of his moves were precise and on point. Mark went unnoticed for awhile until Yuta spotted him when he looked in the mirror.

"Ah, Mark! You're here!" Yuta exclaimed.

Mark smiled. "What were you working on? It looked really good"

"Ah, just freestyling" the older laughed.

"Hey hyung, let's have a battle"

"A battle?"

"Yeah, a dance battle. We haven't had one in awhile"

"Hmmm. Alright Mark. But if I win, you have to be my slave forever"

Mark laughed, "Okay but if I win, I get to be your hyung"

"Sounds fair"

Yuta put on an upbeat, old school, hip hop song. Both of them tried to get into the feel of the music and ride the rhythm.

Mark went first, popping and locking, showing off some sexy moves every once and awhile, eventually passing his turn to Yuta.

Yuta followed after Mark, catching the turn that Mark had given him. This went on for a while. Both tried to outdo one another, dance moves becoming more aggressive.

The chandelier started to shake above them with every stomp on the ground that they made. Yuta got so into it that he did a flip and landed his feet really hard on the ground.

Mark watched as the screws from the chandelier got looser.

"Mark, what are you looking at?"

"Nothing hyung. But anyway, that was so cool! You won that one for sure man, I quit"

Yuta started to laugh when Mark put his hands up in mock defeat. "You've gotta teach that move to me hyung"

"Maybe another day. I'm a little tired"

"No noooowww. Please?"

"Alright, alright. But I'm going home right after" the older sighed.

Mark smiled, "You should show it to me a couple of time so I can see it from different angles"

"Okay, I'll do it three times. Ready?"

Mark nodded excitedly, but for a different reason than what Yuta thought.

"One" the older did the move once.

"Two" the chandelier's screws lossening each time he did the move.

"Three" he made the last one harder than the rest he did. Little did he know, that the screws had popped out of the chandelier.

"I win, Yuta hyung" Mark said, voice going down an octave. He smiled and chuckled darkly.

"Huh?"

Mark took a couple steps back.

"Yah, Mark....where are you g-" he didn't get to finish his question as the chandelier came crashing down on his body, impaling him, glass flying everywhere.

His body wasn't just impaled in multiple places, but crushed under the tremendous weight of the fancy decoration.

Mark just stood there with a satisfied smirk, watching as a pool of blood gathered under the mess.

"What the hell was-" the manager had come in, not able to finish his sentence when he saw the disaster in front of him. A look of complete and utter horror found it's way on his face.

"Y-Yuta hyung!" Mark didn't turn around. He just kept smirking, almost unable to contain his laughter at the scene that was in front of him.

"Oh god! H-How could this....oh my god!" the manager repeated. "Mark, come away from there! Are you okay?" the manager said pulling the other away from the horrible scene and turning him around to face him.

Mark had tears in his eyes, looking like he was paralyzed.

"H-Hyung...h-he wouldn't...I tried to move him out of the way...but he wouldn't move...." he mumbled.

"I-I could have saved him. Hyung, why am I so useless.....Oh god, Yuta hyung! I'm so sorry! I am so, so sorry!" Mark burst into tears.

"Shhh it's okay Mark. It's not your fault" he pulled Mark into a hug, rubbing his back soothingly.

Then, all of a sudden, the manager's phone rang. He reluctantly let go of Mark and picked his phone up. His hand trembled and dropped his phone as he heard a bad news.

"Oh...Oh dear god, Taeyong!"

________

The remainder of Nct127 were now in their dorm's living room, the manager sadly breaking the news to the members about the loss of their leader and the japanese member.

"I'm so sorry" the manager said, not daring to look any of them in the eye.

"Their funeral will be next week. After that, I want to send everyone to a new location with seperate rooms. I think you guys need some space for yourselves. I don't know where you're going but I'll make the move as soon as possible" Everyone nodded.

"Oh hyung, I'm sorry. We didn't offer you anything to drink. I'll go get you some tea" Mark said. Everyone looked at him weirdly except for the manager.

"Thank you, Mark" the manager smiled.

Mark went off to get the drink. Everyone looked at the manager as if to question him. He replied to them with, "He just wants to feel useful"

Everyone nodded in understanding. Meanwhile in the kitchen, Mark was making the manager's drink.

He added a suspicious liquid, mixing it in with the tea. He sighed, 'I was planning on using this on Taeil hyung....but manager hyung is getting in the way'

He put on his best smile, giving the tea to the manager. "Do you like it?"

"It's wonderful. Thank you" the manager drank every last drop of the drink.

"Well I really must be going now" the manager said his goodbye, leaving them to be lost in their thoughts.