Chapter 1

*Haley's P.O.V*

  "Haley! Haley! Get up, you're going to be late!" I heard as I was woken up by the sound of my brother's voice. There's only two good things about today. It's Friday and I'm going to Austin Mahone's concert tomorrow. Yes, I repeat, AUSTIN MAHONE! Be jelly!

  I got up and got ready for school. I hopped down the stairs with a big smile on my face. "Why so happy today, little sis?" Alex asked.

  I looked at him like he was crazy. "Alexander! Are you insane? You did not forget! I am going to see my perfect idol tomorrow in concert! What could I possibly not be happy about!? It's all I've been thinking about for months. Thank you so much for the tickets. I owe you! I love you so much" I shouted a little to loud. While he just hugged me and said "You're welcome. I love you too."

  After he said that, Andrew came around the corner and laughed "Okay, crazy. Calm down. You really love him, don't you?" I laughed "Love him, Drew Drew? No! I not only love him, but I'm also going to marry him!" Andrew just looked at Alex and smiled. The both said at the same time "Let's go. We can't be late again!"

  I just grabbed my bag and skipped to the car. Yess, I'm too old to be skipping, but I'm happy! Don't judge!