"I don't know. The language is different but it seems like my mind knows the language."

"It must be a spell. You're able to understand it because you're now an Enchanter," Aiden said with a smile.

"I'm?" I asked him with surprise.

"Yes, you're, Kia," he told me, chuckling.

"Also, I guess you're the girl from the prophecy." Aiden said with a wide smile plastered on his angelic face and I smiled back at him.

"I knew it. Whatever that psychic was telling about you was wrong," Jacob said grinning widely and I realised that other people were also present in the room.

"I don't understand, why she said something like that. About you becoming an evil," Elis said to me with frown. "I'm sure there must be some kind of misunderstanding and I trust Kiara but I also trust the psychic. She has never done something wrong before as you know people with evil hurt can't reside inside our kingdom."

"Only if we asked the psychic about it before we left the kingdom. Now, no one knows what she saw in her mind." Alec said with a huff.

I looked at Aiden with the corner of my eyes. He was listening to everyone with his expression closed up. It was difficult to find out what he was thinking. Alec and Elis didn't know that there was someone who knew what psychic saw in my mind.

My gaze shifted from Aiden to Jacob, and found that he was also looking at Aiden. He then looked at me and I signalled him towards Alec and Elis. Ethan and Neysa had already left the room to inform her mother about me and the sword. Because we didn't know why it appeared and how I was going to use it.

Jacob cleared his throat to get everyone attention. They all looked at him.

"We need to form a plan as soon as possible. So, it will be good if we all change into something good and after having breakfast, we will meet with the queen."

"Yeah, you're right." Elis said as she started to move to her room which I was also going to share but slept here yesterday. "Kiara, are you coming?"

"Yeah, You can use washroom. After you'll get ready, I'll use it." I said offering her a smile.

She nodded and left.

"I'm going to my room." Alec said as he also left for his room.

As both Elis and Alec left, Jacob shut the door and looked at Aiden.

"Aiden, what she said to you?" Jacob asked him impatiently, tapping his foot.

"Who?" Aiden asked with closed up expression.

"You know who we are talking about. The psychic. What she said?" I asked him looking at him expectantly.

"It's nothing important." He dismissed our question with a wave of his hand.

"We are tired of your excuse, Aiden. We need answer," I told him in annoyance and glaring at him.

That got his attention as he took a deep breath and looked at me.

"She said that you stabbed me with a sword."

"What?!" Jacob exclaimed with surprise.

"It can't be true. I can never do anything like that to you." I said shaking my head and pacing back and forth. "But Elis said that psychic can't lie but I also can't do anything like that. Not with you. You know that Aiden, right? You trust me, right?"

I was pacing and shaking my head when Aiden came towards me and hugged me gently. I buried my head in his chest inhaling his scent which gave me a feeling of safety.

"I know, Kia. That's why I was not telling you that." Aiden said pulling away slightly and cupping my face. "I said it before and I'm telling you again that I trust you."

"I think, Elis is right. It must be some kind of misunderstanding because you fell on that day and maybe the psychic was not able to see the face of the person clearly, and she assumed that it was Aiden," Jacob voiced out his opinion as he looked at me.

"Not only Aiden, I also trust you Kiara." Jacob said offering me a warm smile. "But, you have to go to your room for now. We will meet you during breakfast since it's my room as well, and we have very less time to plan."

"Where did you slept last night?" I asked him with a frown.

"Alec was going to share the room with Ethan but I took his place since he slept taking care of Elis."

I nodded in understanding and left the room with the sword in my hand.

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

COMMENT to let me know your opinion about this chapter.

VOTE it, if you liked the chapter.

Also, don't forget to SHARE the story.

Have a good day/ night😀!