Huh, am I dreaming? What are they doing? And why are they standing like a statue?

I thought as I looked at them again. I raised my eyebrow questioningly but didn't get any response.

That's it.

"Why are you all staring at me?!" I asked little loudly and they all moved backward hurriedly.

I took a deep breath and looked at Aiden.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

He sat beside me and pointed at something on my abdomen. I looked at it and my eyes widened as it landed on a sword in my hand. I sat up abruptly holding the sword and looked at it with amazement.

"Why was it there? And what did happen to me?" I asked Aiden with frown as I examined the sword carefully. "I was sitting on the bed waiting for you and then my head started spinning. I don't remember anything after that."

"It's just appear in your hand while your power was awakening," Aiden said softly as he looked with concern. "Are you feeling alright?"

I smiled at him reassuringly.

"Yes, I'm fine Aiden," I said, holding his hand with my free hand but then I looked towards the sword in surprise. "It's just appear from nowhere like you've appeared on the stairs."

"Well, not exactly like that. It's just appeared or formed in your hand while your power was awakening," He explained me. "But, something is missing from it."

I looked at the sword and found a hollow part.

"I think, I know what is missing," Alec said diverting our attention towards him, and we looked at him expectantly.

He pulled out that broken piece of the gemstone which was made up of four different gemstones which he had received from the prophet. He came forward and put that broken pieces in my palm.

"I don't know whether it will work or not since it's broken," He mumbled, lowering his head in shame.

"And how did you manage to break such a precious and important gemstone," Aiden gritted out, glaring at him. He was ready to stood up and hit him when I stopped him by holding his hand.

"But we can try," Elis said standing beside Alec and putting her hand on his shoulder.

I nodded and hold that pieces tightly in my fist.

Just try to put both pieces like a puzzle piece in the slot and maybe it'll work.

I thought and opened my fist but to my surprise the pieces were already joined together like it was never broken before.

"Wow! The pieces are joined together!" Jacob exclaimed and Alec head whipped in the direction of my hand.

"Everything is good now, Alec," Elis said to him and I also smiled at him reassuringly.

"Maybe it's because of the new power which is running inside you," Aiden said offering me a small smile. "Go ahead and put it in that hollow part."

I nodded and put the gemstone in that slot. The sword glowed brightly making all of us to squint our eyes as it illuminated the four lights. As soon as the gemstone touched the slot, a surge of energy flow through its hilt to my arms causing my arms to glow.

Suddenly I felt lots of energy running inside my body. Everything was so overwhelming. I shifted my palm from pummel to the grip and the sword stopped glowing.

There was something written on the hilt. I looked closely and tried to read the words.

"Do you understand what's written on it?" Aiden asked me and I nodded with a frown.