One

"Come on get downstairs now you whore!" my dad yelled obviously drunk agin. when I get down the steps he slaps in the face and says"next time be faster." when I get off the floor I see four boys all very tall concerning I'm 4'11 and I'm 17 and they are like 7 feet tall. One looks Asian but Doesn't one has bright red hair has a blonde quiff and the last one has the most beautiful hazel eyes and curly dirty blonde hair. I'm thrown back into reality with another slap to the face. "go get your shit together you don't live here anymore you are these boys sex slave."

I go up the stairs in tears as I'm putting my stuff in a big bag I feel hands go around waist I turn around to see one of the boys he says "I'm ashton" he puts his hand on my face and whispers it's okay you'll be safe with me. "Ashton get the damn bitch down here, I hear a harsh Australian voice yell." "I got her." he says as he pulls out of room it's so empty. As I walk outside I see my life blow away Ashton sits beside along with the boy with the blonde hair. The guy with the red hair introduces every body starting with he says "I'm Michael the Asian one is calum "I'm not Asian damn it" calum says angry the bonde is Lucas "it's luke" he whines "and you know ashton already."

Here like hands me a piece of paper that reads

Sunday~off

Monday~ashton

Tuesday ~luke

Wendsday~off

Thursday~Michael

Friday~calum

Saturday~off

Luke says slyly today you choice and winkes.