Prologue

Hudson walks slowly to the door and tap in the password. The door opened and he walks inside. There he was met with another door. He tap in the password to that one as well. Then he was met with the final door. Hudson tap in that password. Then a fingerprint-scanner shows up. Abrahem laid his finger on it. Then a DNA-scanner shows up and he spits in it.

Then the final door opens. It is a huge ball shaped room. The room is a very dark shape of blue and seems to be 100 meters from top to bottom. In the the middle is a box shaped room that is made out of then strongest type of glass. Inside sat a guy in hand-cuffs. The hand-cuffs were screwd to the floor, so the guy wouldn't be let free.

Hudson walks over step by step. He then stands infront of glass room. The guy looks up. The guy dosen't say anthing, just growls. "Hello to you too, Cid." Says Hudson. "I'm here to inform you that someone else will be taking care of you, but only a day." Cid rise his eyebrow.

"This is also someone you don't know. His new here. We were gonna give him something easy, but I'm having day off and no one else wants to take care of you. So your left with him. Don't try anything funny or you know what happens." Says Hudson in his more serious tone. He then leaves Cid with nothing to do then to look at the walls he have looked at a thousand times before.

'A new victim. How nice.' Thinks Cid to himself as he mischievously smiles.