Chapter Two: Panel.

Mark's P.O.V.

I guess you could say I am a pretty lucky guy. I've got so many people who love and support me, I traveled to so many great places, and to top it all off, I've got amazing friends. Today was extraordinary though, because I got to meet a bunch of fans and I somehow got a girl to go to my Panel with me as my special guest. I thought about her as I sat on my bed in my hotel room.. Her shyness is what appealed most to me. I've always been more of a personality lover than physical.

She was physically beautiful also. Her soft (e/c) eyes, her gentle voice and her gleaming (h/c) hair... I laid back onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. "My panel is tomorrow.. I'm glad I get to spend some time with (y/n)." I thought to myself, a smile forming. I took glasses off, put them on my nightstand and relaxed, exhaling smoothly. "4792 Pine Avenue.." I repeated the address in my head over and over again so that I'd remember it. I chuckled lightly before I said out loud, "We all know I have a terrible memory.." My eyes closed and I drifted off into a very peaceful sleep.

~The Next Morning~

  Your P.O.V.

I heard my alarm clock ring loudly in my ear and I groaned loudly. "I don't want to get up..." I thought sluggishly before turning over onto my side and turned the alarm off. "The Panel!" I exclaimed in realization and threw myself out of bed, landing on my feet and scrambled to get to my clothes. I bit my lower lip gently as I dug through my clothes to find a suitable outfit. After a while, I settled on a nice (favorite color) blouse and a nice looking pair of pants. I dressed, combed through my hair and then went to the little kitchen area I had and made eggs for breakfast.

Butterflies went wild in my stomach in nervousness as I thought about the upcoming Panel with Mark. I finished cooking my eggs and continued my thought. "Out of all people, why me?" I asked myself and I put my eggs on a plate and grabbed juice and a fork. A smile formed on my lips as I said out loud, "I'm just a lucky girl." After finishing my breakfast, I washed the dishes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "A very lucky girl." I finished my thought.

                           ~~~~~~~~~

I must've checked the clock a thousand times by now, which doesn't make the time go by any faster. I guess that's the excitement in me. He said he'd be here at ten o'clock, it's nine fifty-eight. The wait was killing me. I'm usually a very patient person, but today was going to be so amazing that I didn't want to wait for it to start. I laugh to myself and said, "(y/n) , you need to just calm down." For some reason, I couldn't sit down or stay still whatsoever, so I paced back and forth for a bit as time slowly went by. "This may be the death of me." I thought and paced, still smiling and the butterflies raged on in my stomach.

Mark's P.O.V.

I drove around aimlessly for about ten minutes like the idiot I think of myself as. "I can't believe I forgot the address! Why didn't I write it down!?" I yelled at myself. My mind was all over the place, scrambling around to remember the address and suddenly, I remembered what it was. Frantically, I looked at the street signs in search of the correct street. "Pine! Found it!" After a few minutes, I found the house she rented and knocked. I feel like my stomach is in knots, but why? Probably excited about the Panel is all. (y/n) opened the door.

"She is really pretty.." I thought as I smiled, the knot in my stomach tightened. She returned the smile and I said, "Sorry that I'm a little late, I forgot the address." (y/n) laughed and I couldn't help but smile more. "It's alright." She said. Then I led her to the car and opened the passenger door for her, she thanked me and got in. I got in the driver's side and closed the door, starting the car. With my stomach in knots, we made small talk on the way to the Panel. "So what you're telling me is that you write books but you never publish them?" I said as we parked.

"That's right. I just never had the guts to send them in." She admitted, obviously a little embarrassed. I look over at her and smile as I opened my car door without looking. "I'm going to help you." I said and her expression went from embarrassed to shocked. "R-Really?" (Y/n) said. I nodded and got out, she did also. "Of course! Now, let's go have fun." I said, smiling at her. She returned the smile and we walked in. After getting set up and prepared, Wade, (y/n) and I got on stage. The crowd of about two hundred people went crazy! We were answering questions and all of the sudden, someone yelled, "Hey, Mark! Is that your girlfriend!?" I laughed, trying to hide my nervousness. "No no. She's not." I replied and there was a cluster of, "Why not!?" 's and "Dang it" 's were heard. I looked over at her and she started laughing, clearly enjoying herself.

Wade then spoke up, "But Mark, you told her she was cute!" I looked at Wade and mouthed, "Shut up, Wade!" The crowd yelled happily and I sighed, giving in. I know she's looking at me, I just know it. Out of curiosity, I glanced at (y/n), her cheeks were a rose-like color. The crowd anticipated a show of a sort, and the knot in my stomach returned. "What do I do!?" I thought frantically.

// GM: Hey guys, I'm doing something different! Comment what you think should happen next! :D Have a nerdy day! //