Chapter 1

Kendra's P.O.V

"Mommy, mommy look! They have a new lunchbox for Barbie!" my little daughter, Darcy, squeled in excitement. I laughed at how excited she was. She always get excited whenever she saw a new Barbie merchandise. I couldn't blame her though. I myself as a kid was overly obsessed with Barbie. I have about 10 Barbie dolls and I have about 50 costumes for each of the Barbie dolls. It's not the same now. One Barbie doll cost $45 including 3 costumes. Come on! I can buy about 3 barbie dolls with $45 last time! I feel sad that Darcy can't have as much Barbie dolls and costumes as I did.

'Star Juice!' (A/N: I made that up) is on TV right now. Its basically just celebrity gossips. They make up false rumors like 'Taylor Swift is pregnant!" or "Miley Cyrus got into an accident and is going through a very serious surgery!". Like seriously? Miley is literally fine. She didn't even got into an accident and Taylor Swift doesn't even have a bump. It's stupid really. If there is any One Direction news, it's usually real. They stalked them 24/7.

"Hi I'm Kelly Jars and you're watching Star Juice!So One Direction had finally finish their tour and they have a 1 year break! Harry Styles from One Direction was recently spotted getting drunk in a club. He also cursed at the paparazzis when he walked out of the club. He threw a bottle of beer and it almost hit a passer-by. He cursed at the passer-by for no reason at all. Afterwards he went back inside, the bartender said he passed out on one of the seat in the club. He was then spotted leaving the club at 9 in the morning. Harry, I don't think you should be doing this type of stuff! But Directioners will support him no matter what! Check out more celebrities gossips on 'Star Juice!' Thank for watching! I am Kelly Jars, signing off."

I rolled my eyes. I still can't believe that Harry is one of the member of the world's biggest boyband. He shouldn't even be in the band because of his attitude. On his mother, Anne's birthday, Anne tweeted a tweet saying, "Can't believe my son forgot my birthday!" and afterwards deleted it. He forgot his mother's birthday for godsake!

Speaking of birthday's... my best friend, Brent, birthday is coming next 2 days and I still haven't got him anything yet and it's already Thursday so his birthday is on Saturday. I'm planning to get him a present today so I took a day off from work. So I called my bffs, Cristina and Zayna.

"Come on Darcy! We're going shopping!" I said, excitedly. "Yay! Can I buy the Barbie Lunchbox?" she asked with puppy dog eyes. She always have to use that against me. "Fine but you only got to buy one Barbie stuff. If you want to buy tons of food, I don't mind!" I said. "FOOD! YAY! I'M GOING TO BUY M&M, LOLLIPOP, SWEETS, MARSHMALLOWS, COTTON CANDY!" She listed. Darcy really have a sweet tooth.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies! Thank you so much for even reading this book. Hope you guys love the first Chapter! And you guys must be probably wondering who is the cast. This are Directioners that I chose from all around the world. No, they are not popstars. You can go find them on Facebook :)

Kendra Leon- Hadeel Yassir/ Lily Collins (you can pick either)

Kendra's Bff 1- Zayna Kalari

Kendra's Bff 2- Cristina Olazo

Liam's gf- Princess Kathy Boo

Long lost bff- Andrea Mae Abad

Niall gf- Sofia Rama Andaya

Harry's clingy ex gf- Jeanette Tolosa

Brent's bff (soon to be gf) - Tahlia Miller

Athirah xx